11

Y/N's Point of View

You had finally left the pizza parlor. It was around 8:35pm. Camila came with you to your house. You decided on movies, since you both were too stuffed to do the rest of the date. It disappointed Camila since she planned it, but you're sure she didn't mind snuggling on your bed.
  Ever since the parlor you both basically have had your hands basically intertwined. There was just something comforting about it. You see her take a picture of your hands, and it looks like she posted it.
You hear a ding from your phone, looking and seeing that she tagged you in it. You smiled and continued to watch the movie.
You hear another ding, confused you check it.
Ig: @arianagrande has sent you a message.

You check it.

Ariana: Hi ❤

Me: Hey 🤙

Ariana's Point of View

I sat there for a minute, sort of regretting my decision to text her. Ugh, it was so impulsive, but I just had to do it.
I don't even know what to reply with. "Think Ariana, what do you wanna tell her. Maybe it's a good time to let it out... but you couldn't do that to Camila. She was there for you when the shit with Lauren went south. She distracted her from you, and allowed you to move on to Pete. However, you couldn't just hide how you feel. It would eat away at you." Finally, I decided on something.

Me: I just really need to get something off my chest.. I.. uh.. well I.. have an interest in you.. and um yeah. Well..|

Goddamit why can't I just say it. I end up deleting that and restarting.

Me: I was just messaging you because I need to get something off my chest. I sort of like you. However.. I'm just not as ready to start anything. Yet, whenever you really wanna "stuff this cannoli" you may be able to. ;)

Oh.. my I didn't just send that. That's sort of embarrassing. She probably won't respond to that. I mean who would. "Just... have confidence in yourself Ariana" I say silently.

Y/N's Point of View

You stared at your phone, not knowing how to respond. She just.. told you she liked you. You felt extremely conflicted because here you have Camila, and now here's Ariana, the girl you found extremely attractive at Starbucks that morning.
   Camila noticed you in deep thought again. Instead of asking this time, she snatched your phone, and reading what Ariana put.
"Wow, she really tried." She said, sort of glaring at the phone.
"What do you mean she tried?" You ask, really intrigued on what she meant.
"She's trying to get with you Y/N," she sat up on my lap, "yet you're mine, aren't you?" You looked at her, once again conflicted. It was your first date! How could you possibly already be hers?
The lack of answer must've triggered something because the next thing you know, she was sucking on your neck. You slowly grunted as she kissed different spots and bit along with it.
You just put your hands on her waist, not knowing what to do else.
She eventually stopped, looked at you and then boom, attached her lips to yours. Now you finally had something to do. However, it got extremely heated, and she didn't know you had a dick yet. No one did, so how were you supposed to explain that when she finally got to it?
She started grinding her hips hard along your area, causing you to grip her ass, making her slow down. This made her moan though... and that's when you felt it go up.

Camila's Point of View

I felt a suddenly hardness on my center. I wonder if it was just Y/N's pants. While in the middle of kissing her, I decided to check.
I ran my fingers over her area.. and that's definitely not her pants. I broke the kiss and looked at her. She wouldn't look me in the eye. She just avoided them, she seemed... embarrassed. I think, the word I was thinking was on the tip of my tongue, but I just couldn't remember.
I do more detective work and tug at her waistband to see if she'll allow me to look.
She doesn't even move, she gets more stiff.
"Did.. did I turn you off? We don't have to do this, I'm sorry." I say getting off of her and looking down.
"No, no it's fine just.. I... I haven't told you something. Just I have to show you, it's hard to explain."
"Ok.." I reply cautiously.
Y/N proceeds to pull her pants down.
"Oh my..."