7.

Y/N's Point of View

You sat there in embarrassment, watching the clock tick. "Why is English passing by so slow." You thought. Your miniature friend hasn't gone down and you don't know when it plans to.

*RING*
Your heart sunk as you heard the bell ring. Oh god.. you have to get up. This is where you end. This is where you become the freak all over again. You'd think all this worrying would tone the man in your pants down, but no. You sit there, letting students pass you. You get the idea of putting your friend in the waistband of your pants. Slowly, you look around, shifting your dick in your waistband. You get up and place your book near the problem area and slowly walk out of the classroom. That is, until Lauren grabs your arm, which pulls away the book from the area. Your cheeks tinted with a rose color, wondering if anyone could see it.
"Hey, are you okay?" Lauren looks at you with a puzzled face.
"U..u.uhm yeah, yeah I'm good just I'm.. *fake yawn* tired. You know, first day of school just gets you exhausted." You let out a small smile, hoping the brunette just drops the subject.
"Hmm.. okay. So, are you ready for history? It's an entertaining class and the teacher is great! Though, my favorite class is English." You watch as her eyes light up just talking about these classes. You've never seen such joy in someone when they speak of school, especially English.
"Ah that's cool, English was a cool class." You smile as we make it to our class. Again, having to repeat the talk with the teacher. Mrs. Jones was the history teacher. Quite nice of her to let you sit by Lauren for the first week you're here. You feel relief as you feel around your waistband. You look around, not really seeing anyone from your previous class. Though, someone does catch your eyes. The same brown eyes and soft pink lips you've come across before. The mystery girl with the name Ariana. Though they weren't full with as much light, and her nose was red, like she'd been crying. Hmm.

Ariana's Point of View

I arrive at school exactly at 7:15. Took me awhile longer than usual, but I just couldn't get that girl off my mind. She really had my ass mesmerized. I grabbed my journal, and my purse. Getting out of the car, I take a sip of my Cloud Macchiato, reminding me of the encounter I just had. "HEEYY!" I look up to see Elizabeth, Victoria, and Doug walking to me. "Hey you guys!" I meet them halfway and give each a hug and kiss on the cheek.
"You're here awfully late Grande." Victoria raises an eyebrow at me. "It's 7:16, there was just.. a line at Starbucks." You bit your lip slightly, yeah, a long sexy lin.. "Woah. Woah. I haven't seen that look in your eyes since you were hanging out with Pete." Doug chimes in. "Ooo Ariana, did someone catch your attention." I hear Courtney as she appears to the side of me. "U.. um, n-no, I just.. I just miss Pete that's all. He's been the only thing on my mind." I lie. "Hm speaking of which, where is that big hunk of a man." Elizabeth says with a smirk. I roll my eyes and reply, "I don't know honestly, we've barely talked during break. I messaged him this morning asking if he wanted to meet up, but he just left me on read." "Hm, seems a little fishy." Doug replies. "Yeah.. but he's probably just busy to be honest." I look down. "Well, guess we can find that out." Courtney grabs my arm and pulls me towards the gym. We get there, but everyone is in there except Pete. "Hey bozos, where is Pete." Courtney said with attitude. "Um, I think the lockers, him and Richard went in there with a girl a few minutes ago. Though now that I think about it, I probably wasn't supposed to tell you that." The buff athlete KJ Apa scratches his head looking down. My heart stops hearing those words. Ugh Ari don't think of the worst. Maybe, they're just talking, Pete would never do that to you. He was kind, and wouldn't lie. I look over to Courtney and her face says something different. She starts to walk off to the locker room. Leaving me completely behind, I try to catch up, but it's like trying to get away from a bull chasing you. It's not gonna happen. I finally catch up to her and I can hear her screaming at someone. Next thing I know, I see my boyfriend, his best friend, and the counselor Ms. Beckinsale. They both don't have pants on and she's in the middle of them. I almost faint due to the shock. Do I cry? Do I scream at him? Do I hurt her? I mean she's a fucking adult! Practically taking advantage of them both. Before I could decide on something, Courtney slaps Pete and grabs my hand and pulls me away. Finally the tears start to fall, I did nothing to him to deserve this. Is this what he spent the entire summer doing? While I sat at home missing him, he was out there getting his dick sucked. I've never felt so disgusted in my life. I just wanted to leave, though knowing my friends, they won't allow me to do so. I don't even know about going to the cheer meeting today. I don't want to be around him at all. I skip first period, staying in the bathroom, crying my eyes out. Courtney helps me fix my makeup after, then pulls me to 2nd period. I try my best to be positive, but it's so hard. As soon as I get in there I notice someone familiar sitting with Lauren. A pair of chocolate eyes that made me melt earlier. Now I don't feel so guilty in doing so. She notices me starting and smiles. I blush in embarrassment, not noticing I was staring. She managed to get my mind off of that pig for awhile.