8.

Y/N's Point of view

You sat there, not being able to pay attention. You really wanted to focus, but every few minutes you felt a soft gaze towarde you. Every time you looked, she would snap her head in a different direction. "Maybe I should talk to her after class," You thought, then giving a slight laugh, "Pfft me talk to someone I find attractive. Please, that's the best joke I've come up with in my years of living." You felt her gaze back on you after you let the small chuckle out. Your eyes met with each other, maybe she forgot to look away this time? You sit there for a few seconds. You could tell she was definitely checking the features of your face, as you were doing the same with her. There was roughly 20 minutes of class left. You hadn't written down a single thing, nor listened. She's just the main focus of your attention. Like a camera focused on one part of a photo and the rest is a blur. You notice you're both still staring at each other. Now to think of it.. has she even blinked, or have you been so out of it thinking that you haven't noticed a difference?
You finally give her a small smile, she returns the favor. Her dimples slightly showing, making your heart race.
"Y/N?" Lauren whispers, knocking you out of your gaze battle with Ariana.
"Hm?" You reply.
"Oh nothing, just realized you both were eye fucking each other." Lauren smirks, but her tone of voice seemed serious.
"We weren't, she's just probably intrig-----" "Excuse me, can you both please be quiet? I'm trying to teach the class a lesson here." Mrs. Jones chimed in.
Lauren pulls out a piece of paper.
Lauren: She's dating this guy named Pete. Also, people say she's a bitch. I don't know her personally, so I can't comform or deny that. From what I heard, she's just not a person to get involved with.
I take time rereading that. Hm, she honestly doesn't seem that had. Also, she seems into me. "Into you? Oh please, you are very delusional must I say today Y/N." You think to yourself.
I write back..
You: Hm idk, she seems intrigued with me. This isn't our first encounter. Seen her at Starbucks earlier and made her blush. Could be why she's staring.
Lauren takes time reading it. She seemed to get more visually upset. Hiding it, when she knew I noticed.
Lauren: Just there are better.. more respectful girls out there that you can go at. Some closer than you think.
Closer than I think? Camila isn't in this history class. Hm, don't know what she means by that.
You: I mean maybe, buuuttt sometimes I like to stuff a cannoli  every now and then.
I burst out laughing before I let her read the response. She also chuckled, mostly having an "O" face. It was funny, but there was one bad thing. It caught the teachers attention..
"Hm, what is this? Passing notes on the first day I see." Mrs. Jones picks it up and reads it.
"Hm, this seems a great topic for the class. Might you two want to tell the entire class about what was so important that you had to disrupt, not once, but twice."
My heart started racing. There was NO WAY I was telling what I said in front of the class .
"Actually yes ma'am, I will." Lauren stands up.
"Wait no, no no no." I tell her.
She shrugs it off, as if it didn't matter."
"There is a particular girl here that Y/N has an interest in. I simply warned her that this girl is dating the biggest dick in the school while simply is a big bitch herself, and she still wants to make a cannoli out of her. Though, there is a perfectly fine and respectable girl right in front of her and she can't take a hint to save her life." She said, looking at Ariana the entire time.
I was at a loss for words. Ariana looked in my direction, her gaze was different. She seemed a little sad about something. I mean Lauren made it obvious it was about Ariana.
What was Lauren's issue anyways?

Lauren's Point of  View

I looked over at Y/N. Every since I seen her walk into the school this morning, I just couldn't get over how attractive she was. English was hell, I had to watch her stare at Camila's ass the entire class period. I noticed her "friend" as she weakly attempted to hide it. Anyone looking would've seen it. Nice to know she's not only attractive, she is also packing.
Though, ever since Ariana walked in here, she just won't get her damn eyes off her. I see Ariana is the same. Don't see why she's even looking at Y/N, she literally has a boyfriend. Plus, I called dibs on Y/N when I first laid my eyes on her. Now, she might not know that, but eventually I'll tell her I'm interested in her. If I could just get her attention on me and not Ariana.
"Y/N?" I whispered silently.
"Hm?" She responded, immediately taking her attention off the other girl. "Oh nothing, just realized you both were eye fucking each other." I let out a forced smirk, keeping a firm tone.
"We weren't. She's probably just intrig---" and that's when Mrs. Jones interrupted. Telling us to quiet down, so that's when I slid a piece of paper out. If I could just convince her how much of a bitch Ariana is, maybe she'll stop being so damn invested in her.
10 minutes later
After telling the class what Y/N and I talked about, she clearly was embarrassed and me? I was glad to see Ariana's smirk finally wiped off her face after all this time.
Ariana's Point of View

A bitch? Is that really what I am to people. Geez I know I'm not the kindest person all the time, but that's because I'm tired and people catch me at the wrong time. Though, I try to be nice to everyone. I didn't think it was about me until I noticed Lauren's eyes never moving from mine. Y/N clearly didn't want her to say that out loud. Now that I know her name, it just makes me a lot more attracted, just because it fits her so well. I know why Lauren decided to direct that towards me. We had a fling last year, a fling she wanted to get more serious with. But I was just experimenting at the time, I wasn't sure of how I felt. So I  ended it with her, eventually starting to date Pete. I mean.. at least I know for sure now that Y/N is interested. I just need to give it some time, I'm extremely hurt by Pete and don't need to add to those open wounds just yet.

A/N :
Ah I didn't mean to publish it early. Hopefully I didn't get anyone excited, then for them to notice I unpublished it immediately. Also, I'm sorry if this chapter is all over the place. I'm a little tipsy if I'm honest. I drank a little bit, like the so no adult I am, but it did put me in the writing mood. It also however gave me the idea to do a face reveal if I get 110 votes. Which dumb, I'm gonna hate myself when I officially start thinking straighter later. Ha that rhymed. However, I need people to talk to. Idk, I don't really talk to a lot of people, and ya boi is a single pringle so whoop. Lol, but hopefully I can get on a schedule to start publishing chapters for you guys a lot earlier. I just don't get motivated enough to do it, ya know? But yeah, adios for now lol. I need opinions on the face reveal thing though. Also might be publishing something on Wrong Number later.