⚔9⚔

"SHE WAS WHAT!?" I shouted as I stood up. I grabbed my phone and called Nami. She answered after 20 seconds. "Oh hey Yoonie" I snapped. "Don't yoonie me fucker get your ass to my house right now!" And with that I hanged up by on her. I started pacing back and forth.

I felt Jungka's hands on my waist as she rested her head on my shoulder. "Baby I know it's hard to do but calm down, take deep breaths okay?" I only nodded and did as told. When she let go and sat down, Nami walked in.

"Baby what's wrong?" She went to hug me but I pushed her away. "You left me, took me home when I had the whole day planned out for us! You left me to take that Emma or Emily bitch to wherever you went and kissed her at the damn park! Are you insane Kim!?" I screamed at her and kept pulling onto my hair. "You just suddenly see an American whore and think 'Wow Yoonji ain't shit' you know what Nami! You're not shit! You think you can throw away our relationship!!" I went to punch her but Jungka held me.

"So you're accusing me of shit but you're here with the lesbian fuck boy! Bet you guys already had sex! You know what I did have sex with Emily! She's hooked on me! And she's better than you ever were Yoonji!" She went to push me but Jungka stopped her.

"I want you out of my damn house Kim Nami! You will not talk to my daughter like she's shit! Get out!" My mother went to push her out the door before she stormed out, slamming the door.

I cried in Jungka's arms and fell to the floor as soon as the door slammed shut. All our memories, everything we had, down the drain because of some blond girl that came to school.

Jungka calmed me down some and carried me upstairs. She fed me my favorite snacks and turned on my TV to put on some movies. She even handed me my big teddy bear and held me all night. She covered the pictures of Nami I had in my room so I could get distracted by the fact I just basically lost my girlfriend. Jungka told me jokes and played with my hair. "Should I cut it and dye it?" I asked, looking up at her. "whatever you wanna do to your hair love, I'll help" I smile. "Let's get the supplies tomorrow? Kay? Have a day to ourselves, a mini date?" I nodded and slowly fell asleep.