⚔️5⚔️

Nami dropped me off at school and kissed me softly before getting a little detracted. She looked over at the new girl who just started coming to our school a few days ago.

"Who's that?, I've never seen her before" Nami said and tilted her head. "She's new, I'm not sure of her name though" She nodded and stared at the girl, a few boys flirting with her. I looked at Nami and kisses her cheek, saying a faint. "Bye I love you" and waved at me and responded with an 'i love you too' but all her focus was on the new girl. I couldn't help but get jealous and slam her door close. And rushed in the school, quickly getting to homeroom.

The new girl is in my homeroom. Jennie is already talking shit about her, despite not knowing a whole lot about her.

Later after learning the girls name is Emily and she came from America, it kinda hurt, taking me back to Nami eyeing her. Nami speaks fluent English and from what I see her and Emily have way too much in common for my liking. Nami would fall for her in a heartbeat. She has curvy hips, bigger chest, long hair and she wears light makeup.

She screams perfect.

My thoughts got interrupted by Jeona throwing her arm around me. "Hey beautiful! Why did you leave me on read? I was waiting for your text!" She hugged me from behind. I didn't nudge her off, or nothing. Because at the moment I didn't feel like I was there or anywhere. I kinda just felt empty from all the thinking too much.

Maybe Nami would be better off with Emily. They would look so good together I bet.