🧷11🧷

I look into the mirror and check out my new hair, I smiled at Jungha. She smiled lovingly at me and pulled some hair behind my ear and kissed me. "This new color looks amazing on you beautiful" This made me melt in her hands. But also had me thinking. New color. The whole time I was dating Nami and even now I've never worn anything other than black. I've always liked the idea of pastels but I was scared that Nami wouldn't want to be seen with me.

But Jungha is different she's always thought I was beautiful in every way.

I lean up and kiss her softly and smiled. "What do you think of pastels?" She smiles back at me. "I think you'll look perfect in anything baby". I smile wider, giggling. I'm really happy with her. She makes me feel beautiful. I haven't felt like this in the longest time. Yes I was happy with Nami but I've always thought I wasn't enough for her in some way. Which she clearly proved was true.

I'm so tired of wearing black and being emotionless so others wouldn't flirt with me. Of course Jungha still flirted but now I really don't care because she's my girlfriend? FUCK did I forget to ask her out..what if she really doesn't like me that's why she hasn't asked me yet..

No negative thoughts out the damn window so I can enjoy the beautiful company of my possible girlfriend.

If was like she read my mind and kisses my head, making me bright red.