Chapter 1: Present

Derek Pov

 It's now 2019 me and Rekik have been going strong for a long time after that night we started texting, talking, and hanging out a lot more

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It's now 2019 me and Rekik have been going strong for a long time after that night we started texting, talking, and hanging out a lot more. At first I was afraid to the make the move and ask her to be my girlfriend, but I had to when Sammy decided that he was just going to try to talk to her. There was a huge argument about it but eventually me and Sammy got through it and that's my boy plus he told me he only did that to get me to finally talk to her. Everything been cool for right now I've dropped some more albums with a couple of mixed tapes here and there and my babygirl been there to support me all the way, right now I'm at home getting ready to link up with my boy Kevin.

As soon as I was putting on my boxer Rekik came into the room and damn she was looking beautiful her honey brown skin was glowing and she was wearing black biker shorts that said "break up with him" on the side in lime green and she also was wearing a matching black shirt that said "Done" in bold capital letters that was also in lime green with some black classic vans. Damn she was looking like a full course meal, I was so caught up in looking at her that I didn't even notice that she was talking. "D? D are you even listening to what I'm saying?" She said crossing her arm raising her eyebrows while laughing a little bit. "Huh? My bad lil mama what was you saying?" I said licking my lips at her. She just shook her head before she spoke again "I was asking where you going" she said walking up to me now. "Oh I'm about to link with kev probably go to the mall and cop some new shoes and then go to the studio, why wassup?" I said buttoning up my pants now realizing that I was in the middle of getting dress before she walked in. "Mmm okay, I was just wondering what you were doing cause I'm on break until I have to go to the studio to help out with the show and I was thinking we can have a little bit of fun, but since you're getting ready to go with kev.." She said wrapping her arms around my neck staring at me now. I swear every time she look at me with her big doey like eyes I feel like she be staring at my soul. "I can definitely make some arrangements for your fun." I said wrapping my arm around her waist pulling her in closer while biting my lip.

She was about to open her mouth and say something but I cut her off by kissing her. She immediately reacted to the kiss by kissing me back instantly, the kiss first started off slow and passionate until she started rubbing her hands in my hair knowing that I liked that. I moved my hands down to her ass while deepening the kiss she reacted by moaning, I stuck my tongue and poked her bottom lip for entrance she acted like she didn't want to open her mouth so I smacked her ass the way she likes it causing her to moan again. I took my chance and shoved my tongue in her mouth we then started to fight for dominance. I tapped her thighs to signal for her to jump, once she jumped I walked her to our bed and laid her down I then started to kiss all over face and then went down to her neck. I kept kissing her neck til I found her spot she instantly moaned once I started sucking on her neck. Her hands was still rubbing my head and she was grinding her hips into. I lifted up a little bit and reached for her shirt which she lifted up so I can take it off. Once her shirt was off I just stared at her taking in every detail of her body. I noticed how her body was craving for me even though I wasn't touching her, how her chest was raising up and down from anticipation of what's to come, and how you could see the lust and love in her eyes. I started a kissing trail from her neck to her breast I pulled both of them out of her bra and started massaging them while I was leaving a hickey on top of her right breast. I was about to put her right breast in my mouth until I heard her say something.

"Mmm w-what about Kevin?" She moaned to me "Kevin ass just gone have to wait a few minutes maybe some hours." I chuckled and then proceeded to put her right breast in my mouth while massaging the left. After I got her right nipple hard I went to the left and gave it the same treatment, I started to create another kissing trail from her breasts down to her stomach licking her naval I felt her shiver causing to me to smirk I kissed down to the top of her biker shorts. Lifting up once again I pulled both her shorts and panties off and threw them somewhere around the room. I slide down to the edge of the bed to get a better angle, wrapping my arms around her thighs I yanked her closer to my face causing her to gasp. I looked at her and she was already staring at me with pleading eyes to eat it. At first I was going to tease babygirl but I realize she still on break and Kev is suppose to be on his way, so I blow on it causing her to shiver again.

I moved my face closer to her punani and started going in I stuck my tongue out and flicked her clit I then laid my tongue flat and licked up and down her slit. I went back to her clit and slurped on it, she was a moaning mess under me I felt her grab the sheets and she kept bucking her hips up and down. So I wrapped my arm around her waist to hold her down so she couldn't run. I then started to add a finger while still slurping and licking her clit. She put her hand in my hair and started to pull it and I then added another finger pumping in and out of her. Her wetness and her moaning was the only thing you can hear in the room, I lifted up once again to get a good look of her in ecstasy, while circling my thumb around her clit. Her back started to arch off the bed and her walls started to tighten around my fingers so I knew she was close to coming. "D mmm fuck baby I -I'm about to cum" she moaned loud. I kept pumping a few more times until I pulled my fingers out, "Derek what the fuck" she said in between breaths. I licked my fingers and then started to take my clothes off. Once I was naked I crawl back in bed, got in between her legs, I gave her one more kiss and then thrusted inside of her. We both let out a loud moan, her moaning because she is still on the verge of cuming and me moaning because she is wet as fuck. The first few pumps were slow because I really just wanted to feel how wet she is.

After a while I started speeding up while she wrapped her arms around my back, I bend my head to her neck and started to give her hickey. "Mmm D don't stop" she moaned to me. I swear I love hearing her moan my name. I moved both of my hands to her thighs and started wrapping my arms around them making them lift of my shoulders. I started to thrust slow again just to tease her and then once I felt like she had enough I went back fast. Her breast kept bouncing up in down every time I thrust in her so I took one in my mouth and started sucking on it. She was a moaning mess and she was gripping the sheets hard. I then went back to going slow, she then wrapped her hands back around my back and started to scratch my back that caused me to thrust hard and go deep. She let out the longest moan and you could tell her eyes rolling to the back of her head. I know I had hit her spot so I kept giving her long, hard, and deep strokes. I eventually grabbed both of her hands and pulled them down to my waist while having her thighs hang off my shoulders and started to speed up but still giving her hard thrust because I felt her walls tighten again. "Damn babygirl you t-tight as fuck" I grunted into her neck. She just moaned back as a response, her walls kept tighten causing my dick to twitch if she kept clenching my dick like that I was going to come. I gave her a few more strokes until we both came together, I rode out her high and bend down to give her a kiss. I swear I love this girl.

My writers block has officially ended. Thank god. Vote and comment tell me what y'all think.