From a Street Rat to a Royal Highness (19)

COMMENTS VOTES APPRECIATED =D

sorry for taking so long

and this new wattpad is hard :P

ok this chapter is not up to my usual standard of work (which isnt that high :P) but my cousin has just told me it's not good enough so i'm doing it again :D

Two weeks till the wedding and I was getting panicky.  Ever since that day Camaxtli was unimaginably, nice and touchy feely.  Every once in a while he would graze my body, or stare at me or some other thing that made me want to hide under a table and die or run away because I was feeling creeped out.

It was night time and I was lying on the bed.  I was staring at the ceiling.  After stealing countless of clothes form Regina to cover her now forming bump I was wondering how we would get out and how I would steal the wedding dress because it was a beauty though it weighed the same as Lucas on a good day and I can just carry him.  It was a dark night and the hot summer nights had caused me to leave my window open but that caused mosquitoes to enter so I could not really win.  I looked at the window as Demetri entered the room dressed in his usual black attire.  I looked at his body, my eyes travelling up and down.

"It's boiling do you mind if I take off my shirt?" he asked as he took of his t-shirt lean muscles covering his torso and arms.    I blushed and looked away.

"I do mind but you don't care do you?" I asked.

"Not really," he climbed on top of me and looked into my eyes.  I put my head down but blushed more as our bodies were so close together only my thin camisole stopping our skin from touching, "I do enjoy our little nights," he smiled as he flipped over so I was on top, "it makes me feel like I still have you even with Camaxtli in the same building and I can be like ha ha in your face."

"Yeah but I'm not that easy," I tried to get off him but his arms locked around me, "Demetriiiiii."

"Hmmmmmmmmm," he smirked as his eyes travelled down my face and stopped before it reached my neck.

"You know Demetri as much as I do enjoy kissing and I do enjoy-," my babbling was stopped as his lips pressed against mine with complete force, my hair like a curtain shielding me from any seeing.  I pressed my lips against his hungrily as I used his shoulders to bring him closer then I had a thought as my fingers felt tingly and the heat in the room became even more unbearable.  My hands ran up and down his chest.

I slowed down the kiss as I moved my head a bit further away causing him to try getting closer.  I kept moving back as he tried to get closer.  I nipped his bottom lip, teasing him and causing him to softly growl as he tried to get closer.  I giggled as I kept moving back denying him.  He nipped my lip and I licked his bottom one.  He grew tired of my games and flipped us pinning my hands at the side of my heads.

"I'm kind of not in the mood," I sighed thinking about the fact that my supposed wedding was in two weeks, "besides, where is Marissa and Lucas?"

"I'll bring them," he answered.

"When?"

"When you escape," he joked as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Hahaha," I said sarcastically, "we'll talk later I need to clear my head and think."

"Ok," he kissed my cheek as he jumped out the window like a panther stalking prey.  I sighed and thought about the wedding and how I would get out of it.

Night before the wedding....

Regina and I walked through the corridor quietly.  I hissed as I heard any noise made by Regina.  It was the night before the wedding and Camaxtli had made sure that all windows were locked and the dogs had not eaten so they were ravenous.  He finally understood that I would never return his feelings.

"If I won't have you, nobody will," he hissed as he continued to shout orders alongside the woman who was supposedly my mother.  I tiptoed until we reached a balcony.  I pulled the ladder over the rose ladder between windows.

"You first," I whispered to Regina.  As she slowly turned down and looked ahead her face opened as she gasped shock and fear etched across.  I turned around as I saw the love of my life, his arm in chains as two pairs of hands gripped his arms as he looked down at Camaxtli as he smirked in success.  Demetri's eyes looked at my eyes longingly as I looked into those black orbs and for once in my life I saw something I had never seen in Demetri's eyes: fear.

"Please," I whispered still, afraid to take a step as Camaxtli looked at me smugly, "please."  The guards opened up as the pulled out Marissa and Lucas who struggled.  I felt tears coming through as I tried to push them down.

"You thought I wasn't onto you," he smugly and then looked at Regina down his nose, "and your parents have been told about that bastard child of yours."  Regina's eyes opened wide as she looked like something had been taken away from her.

"Please Camaxtli," I begged.

"You know what you need to do," he said knowing full well that I did, "marry me and they live, try to escape and they perish."  He clicked his fingers and they punched Demetri in the stomach to emphasise his point.  One of the guards gripped Marissa's face making sure to bruise as Lucas tried to help his sister who burst into tears.

"No please," I shouted.

"Not really how you expected to see Lucas and Marissa again is it?" he taunted.  My eyes opened as I realised he had been spying in my room.

"I have," he replied reading my mind, "and every time he touched you with those filthy hands of his, my hatred for him grew and so did my want for you," he grabbed my arm as I tried to pull away.

"Don't touch her!" Demetri shouted at him as he struggled from the guards and the guards punched him in the face.

"Demetri please," I felt the cool tears trickle down my face, "I'll marry you!"  I shouted at him, "Don't hurt them."

"Robyn don't!" Demetri shouted trying to get away, "he's not going to let us go, don't let him win!"  I looked at him.

"Take them away," I whispered as I watched Demetri and the rest struggle.  I looked at Regina as she hugged her ever growing stomach.

Was this the end for us?

the next one is the last chapter :)

not the twist you expected :P