From a Street Rat to a Royal Highness (18)

hehehe I added more :D this chapter is dedicated to 3nnyone because it has a nice bit. :D i wrote YAY!!! ummmmmm yeah don't have much to say but.......

COMMENTS AND VOTES ARE APPRECIATED <3

HERE GOES:

Three weeks five days till the wedding and I was getting somewhere. Well to be honest I was not getting anywhere. I had to wait for Demetri to tell me when the boats were leaving. Camaxtli's wedding had been announced to the whole country and everyone was shocked that the street rat that most people knew was marrying a wealthy prince. I was sitting in the Palace's in door garden. Apart from being with Demetri, it was the closest thing to home. I was thinking about Marissa and Lucas, they could not know about the plan, they blurted everything out. I remember one time they told a man to watch out because we were going to rob him, when we were robbing him! I heard footsteps behind me and judging by the weight, I guessed it was Camaxtli. I turned around to meet some expensive Roma leather shoes.

"What do you want?" I growled in annoyance as I picked at the grass. He had just disturbed my sanctuary.

"I came to apologise," he sighed, "I am very sorry for the way I acted and if I could, I would take away all the things I did."

"No you wouldn't," I stated.

"True not that night...but all the other times I would," he replied as a perverted look came across his face.

"Yes but I want you to do something about that night," I sighed knowing this was going nowhere, "You're a jackass you know. I've never felt so dirty and disgusted in my whole life and I've had to face a lot of disgusting things." Camaxtli seemed very hurt that I had said those things but to be honest I was passed caring. I had other things to take care of. I left the garden and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of milk from one of the maids. I looked at her as she shuffled the kitchen getting everything ready for lunch. I left the kitchen and entered the foyer. There standing the middle of the foyer was Catelyn.

"Catelyn," I gasped in surprise, "what are you doing here?"

"I've been asked to become your maid of honour," she squealed in honour as she hugged me, "I can't wait for this wedding oh my gosh isn't this amazing?" I looked at her in shock.

"You know that I love Demetri, right?" I asked.

"Yeah who cares about him, I mean he's a nobody, you're marrying a prince! You're going to become a princess and then I'll be a friend of a princess!" I looked at her in disbelief understanding her selfish motives.

"Leave," I ordered as I began pushing her.

"What are you doing?" she struggled as she came out of my grasp, "I knew you were destined for greater the things I mean no one at the dance group can believe it and they're all really jealous of the whole thing, but Missy won't let us talk about it cos it hurts her cos you left but look at you know and wow."

I just looked at her as if this was the first time I has seen her. "Guards get her out now!" I shouted as I left palace hearing footsteps and Catelyn's annoying shrieks. The bitch deserved it. You think you know someone, greed can really change mankind. That and ambition.

"Elliana how can you do that?!" Adrina gasped as she came in shocked.

"It's Robyn," I corrected.

"Listen hear...," but I had already began walking away. I never listened to her, just walked off when she began to annoy me. If I began listening to these people, they would know that something was up, so I decided to play myself, but a bit pissier. I sighed as I went back to the garden after I had taken some art supplies from the room. I began sketching the outdoors (well indoors) and listened to the running water. It calmed me as I mixed the light greens to make the grass and drew the trees in the soft breeze. The only things I could not draw was the sky because you can never replace the beautiful sky that drift across our planet or even measure up to. Regina came in and watched me sketch. It was a comfortable silence. After a while we just lay on the grass thinking.