YandereZalgo X Beautiful!Child!Fem!Reader

Start from the beginning

The only thing I could do was wait for her.

I checked my body for any injuries until I noticed that I sprained my ankle really bad. I couldn't move it..

Tara had finally came down, "It was just a squirrel."

"...." I didn't reply as I stared at my ankle.

"Are you hurt?"

I nodded my head and sniffed as I pointed at my ankle.

"We should go back.."

"Y-Yeah, we definitely should.." I said as she tried to help me up.

It has been around ten minutes, but we were lost.

I was really panicked and scared, but Tara did not lose her determination.

( ;) )

"T-Tara… I am cold, hungry and thirsty…"

"We will find our way back…"

"...."

Tara suddenly looked behind and stopped walking.

"Tara?"

I looked at her face, fear written on it as she didn't move. Confused, I turned behind as well to see … The same monster I saw previously.

Tara shook and whimpered in fear as she held me and I did too.

The monster looked at her before it stared at me. It didn't do anything for a moment, until he raised a hand at Tara. We were both petrified, until she fell to the ground.

"Tara!!"

I knelt next to her and cried.

"She will be fine." The monster said as I turned to him..

"W-What did you do to her?!"

"Erased her memory. You," he pointed at me, "Are coming with me."

I shook in fear, thinking that he would do the same thing with Tara, or something worse, until he put his hand down and 'walked' to me.

I hid my face on Tara's hair, not waiting to meet my terrible fate. (heh >:))

I felt him take me with no effort between his arms, as if I was his daughter or something. I cried and started hitting and kicking.

"Hush, now, little girl.." He said softly as he gently touched my nose with his claw, as I just whimpered. He cleaned the tears from my eyes. "No need to fear, young lady."

"W-What will you do t-to me?" I sobbed quietly.

"Take you home, little princess."

With that, I started feeling dizzy as some kind of red smoke apparently around us until I faded away..

~~~~~~~~~

How was it?

It was my first time writing Zalgo so sorry if it sucked!

If you guys want a second part, I am not sure whether I will make it … But who knows ? 🤷🏻

By the way I would have published this chapter much earlier if it wasn't for my problematic wi-fi -__-

WiFi: Yeah, love you too :/.