the misfits house+announcement

Hiiiii umm idk
You are in New Zealand!! And your staying there longer than a lot of other places because it's the misfits house and who wouldn't want to? And we have to fill up some time.

-this is a very long chapter-

Cams POV

"Hey Megan you got a sec?" I say to her as she's sitting on the kitchen table on her phone. "Yeah is it about (y/n)?" She looks at me trying to study my face, she did well because she could tell that it is about (y/n).

"So what do you want to know about (y/n) now?" Megan asks as we sit at the table. "Well... on her last Instagram post some one commented something that I wan-" "was it Ryan? The person who commented what your talking about?" "Well.. that's what (y/n) called him when she replied to him. Oh and is it a him?" "Yeah but don't get to jealous" "Wait, why shouldn't I be?" "Well (y/n) likes him" I feel my face drop

Megan's POV

Cams face drops and it looks hilarious.

"Well (y/n) doesn't now," cam looks up looking grateful. "she used to, but she got over him and I know how she did but I'm not going to tell you!" Cams face  drops again.

"Please? Please I'll shout you out in my next video, or I'll umm-" "I'll just tell you but your giving me that shout out"  "Ok. Just tell me."

Your POV

I wake up with the sun in my eyes. I reach over to grab my phone to see what say it is but I couldn't see it so I got up and grab a white cropped hoodie and high wasted jeans. I go. To the bathroom to brush my hair and do my makeup.

After I'm done I see my phone and start to walk downstairs.

Cams POV 

"Well.... the reason (y/n) doe-" Megan stops and looks to the stairs. I look and it's (y/n) walking down the stairs. She looks up at us. "Hi guys" "Hey" Megan says "how'd you sleep?" "Good but how long was I sleeping?" "Almost 2 hours" I say back. (Y/n) looks surprised. "That long?!" "Yeah" "ughhh I'm so bored now" Megan says. "What do you guys want to do?" I ask. "Are there and parks near us?" (Y/n) asks "Parks?" I say confused. "Yeah like a park with a swing set" "umm accualy yeah there's one just down the street." "Can we go?" "Yeah. Megan are you coming?" "Nah I got to do some things for school" "ok see ya" "bye megan"

Me and (y/n) start to walk towards the door. "Should I change?" (Y/n) asks. I look at her outfit. She's wearing ripped jeans and a white crop top. "No, you look great." I say but I was thinking 'you don't have to change your stunning as it is' 

We walk out of the house and start to walk toward the park.

Your POV 

As me and cam walk we don't talk that much I'm just walking next to him.

A car is driving the same way we are and as it passes us Cam grabs my hand and gently moves me to his other side so I'm not by the road. "Sorry mate but there's just a lot if crazy drivers" "it's fine I dont mind but are we almost to the park?" "Yup it's right over there" cam says pointing toward some trees, a field, and a play ground set.

We walk over to the set of swings. "Once when mason, swags, and Matt were all drunk I brought them here before we went back to the house and that was so funny"

Cams POV

"I love listening to the podcast to hear your stories" (y/n) say sitting on the swing and looking at the sky. "You and Megan should be in one." "That be cool but I don't know if I'm ready for all of the popularity. I mean like I don't want millions of people to know me that sounds weird, doesn't it?" "No not at all I get that, like sometimes I can't handle knowing that so many people know so much about me from my videos."