Meeting them

Megan just got to my house. I have all my bags packed. Today I'm wearing my favorite non- ripped jeans and my comfiest hoodie with my bestie necklace. I get in and Megan says "hiii are you excited?" "Uhh duh but how are you going to be without your boyfriend for like 2+ months?" She looks away for a second. Then turns her head back to me. "I'll be ok and we already talked about it" "good" I say putting my suitcases in the backseat of the car.

Time skip to at the airport

"Hey before the flight we could get Starbucks" "ohh good idea" we walk over to the Starbucks that's in the airport. "Yummy" I say as I drink my ice tea latte. "I'm going to text Fitz to tell him where going to be on the plane in a couple minutes." "Ok" Megan says as she checks her phone.

Time skip to after the plane ride

Fitz: hey are you guys almost at jimmys house? the boys are getting hungry and we want to wait for you 2 to get food.

(Y/n): yeah we're in the Uber right now there's like 3 minutes till we get to you guys. I'm so excited to meet you!

Fitz: same I want to know what you look like in real life and see you soon.

I look at my phone smiling. Megan looks over and of course says "ooohh!" "What?" "I know what your doing!" "What are YOU doing?" "You pick Fitz because he's a guy" "I picked you and your not a guy" "duh but what happened about Ryan?" "Nothing he just told me that him and Chole broke up" "woah really tea!!" "Umm Sure call it tea but we have to go meet Fitz and them!!" "Yeah lets get our stuff and go meet them"

Fitz POV:
"Oi swags grab me a drink will ya?" "Sure what do you want?" "A water please" "ok" "thanks mate" "no problem" swagger says sitting back on the couch in jimmy's living room.

Damn I'm so excited to meet (y/n). She was so nice when we were texting. Then I heard a knock on the door. Jimmy walks over and opens the door. A tall, (y/hc), beautiful (y/ec), and just stunning girl has her suitcases next to her. I get up and walk over to her.

"Hey" "OMG HI FITZ!!" She was freaking out "um hi you don't have to call me Fitz you can just call me cam." "Hi cam so this is my best friend that I'm taking with" she points to another beautiful girl. "Oh yeah this is probably so fucking rude but what's your name?"  "(Y/n), (y/n)(y/ln) and my friends name is Megan." "Nice to meet you my name is Fitz or cam, swagger or swags, John or Toby, and zuckles or mason." "I know I've kinda been watching you guys and unhealthy amount of time" I laugh. If she's been watching us for that long how much does she know about us? I can't wait to find out.

Your POV

Cam, Toby, mason, and swagger are amazing. They are all so funny and nice. After talking at the door we walk to the living room and jimmy is telling us where we are all going, London, Paris, England, bora bora, new zeland, and we're going to go back to my home town at the end, but while jimmy is talking I feel some ones eyes on me. I look around and everyone is looking at jimmy 'probably just my imagination' I think. I grab my phone and I have a bunch of notifications for my Instagram and Twitter and just my friends text me and streaks. I don't want to be rude and go on my phone so I turn my phone off. After a couple of minutes jimmy is done going over all the things.

"Hey are you excited to spend over 3 months with them" "of course but are you and Jacob  going to be good for that long?" "You already asked me that yeah I'll be fine and so will Jacob" Megan and I were talking on the way to get food. Me, her, and swagger (I was in between both of them)were sitting in the middle of the car. Cam, mason, and Toby where in the back.Jimmy and Chris where in the front. "Ever smoked weed?" Swagger had been asking all these questions about drugs and alcohol when we first started talking in the car. "No I've never smoked week or had edibles or been on LSD" "Mason we have to get this girl on drugs" "not now mate we're getting lunch" Fitz but's in "Whatever" swagger turns to me "do you want to try drugs?" "Mate were here enough with the drug talk" "finnnee"

We all get out and start walking into the restaurant. "Oh yeah (y/n)" jimmy says "what?" "Do you want your money now or later?" "Can I have 3,000 of it now?" "Sure" he pulls out the money "here you go" "ay guys lunch is on me!" "Thanks (y/n)" "thank you" "thanks you so much" "thanks mate" we go in and eat. The bill was $845.25 and after I ask "can we go to the mall I have to get something?" "Sure mate but do you want me and swags to switch places so you don't have to talk about drugs the entire time?" Cam asked to sit by ME! "Yes please If I hear another drug I'm might overdose" cam laughed at that even though it wasn't that funny that was nice of him. We got to the mall and split up I would have gone with Megan but swagger so her to help babysit mason and cam asked me. I was kinda glad swagger ask Megan to help him with Mason because I want to get her a birthday present because she's the best friend ever and her birthday is coming up. "Hey Cam" "yeah (y/n)?" "Um so you know Megan" "of course mate" "so her birthday it coming up and idk what to get her" "Well I can help-" "really thank you so much" "but.. can you tell me about her and your guys friendship?" "Yeah so we met in 4th grad and we've been friends ever sense and we fought almost never but I want to get her something super special because she helped me through so much and we've been friends for so so long" my eyes started to water. I try to blink them back but I couldn't I didn't cry as much as I usually do only like 2 full tears in all. "I'm sorry I'm such a little bitch" I say wiping one tear "no no it fine your not a bitch you just love your friend a lot." Cam says wiping my last tear cam hugged me and we stood in silence for a little while Cam has his arms wrapped around my waist "are you ok now?" Cam said in a gentle and soft voice "yeah umm thanks" "anytime you need to cry I'll be here to stop you" I laugh he unwraps his arm and as he does I feel a little empty. "How much do you wanna spend on Megan?" "Well I have a little over 2,000 so that much" "big spender I think I have an idea..."

Hi I know I know I've been gone but I've been writing this for 3 days perfecting it and I'm on spring break so I'm going to try and do a lot more

Word count: 1,270

Total word count: 3,919