Rockelle and Royalty came thru the door and I ran to them with Ariel behind me.

"HEYYY MY BABYYYY" I said grabbing royalty.

"Damn bitch hey to u too" Rockelle said.

"My bad hey sissy I just wanted my baby" I said kissing royalty and she giggled.

I introduced them to glock and dinner was ready so everybody came and sat at the big ass table.

"Let's bless the food shall we??" My momma said.

"Ight y'all bow y'all heads" my granny said.

Everybody bowed their head.

"Lord thank you for this food we are about to receive in the nourishment of our body's and in Christ sake bless ur son and u and praise ur name amen" I said to get it over with.

"Amen" everybody said.

"Ain't we missing somebody" My grandma said.

"Nope" Me, Ariel, Kennedy, Rockelle, and Molly said.

"Yes We is" my momma said.

5 mins later, she devil popped up.

"Oh lord" Ariel said.

"Bitch find me some wine" Kennedy said.

"Jesus lord pray for us today" Rockelle said.

"I swear fo god if this bitch start some shit imma come across the table" I heard Molly say then They said amen.

"What's going on??" Key asked me.

"The part I didn't want u to see" I told him.

"Hey family" Ma'Shayla said taking her mink coat off and she sat across from me.

"Hey My Baby"my grandma said.

"Hey Shay Baby" my momma said and we rolled our eyes.

"Lord have mercy" I heard grandad say.

We all fixed our food and began to eat.

It was quiet until my momma said some.

"Why are y'all so quiet??? It's Christmas dinner cheer up" my momma said.

"Yeah cheer up kids" Shayla said.

I sipped my Hennessy.

"Soooo Kennedy are u going to introduce ur boyfriend??" Shayla said.

"I already did that" Kennedy said.

"I didn't get to meet him" Ma' Shayla said.

"U good luv, enjoy" Kennedy said giving her a fake ass smile.

"Well Malaysia are u going to introduce ur man??" She asked me.

"Nah u good" I said.

"Hmm I see ur dating another rapper he look better than the other one. What was his name???? G Herbo right??" Shayla said.

My blood began to boil and my leg started jumping up and down and Ariel and Kennedy noticed.

"Wait what happen to the rapper u was with???" Kennedy asked her.

"Girl wasn't his name.... umm Dave East????" Ariel said.

"Girl shut up Ms. Fettywap" Shayla told her.

"Nah wait she was more of a side chick so never mind u didn't date him" Kennedy said laughing.

"Y'all cut it out now stop" my momma said.

"Nah let them handle this, they got all this built up ass energy LET THEM LET THE SHIT OUT IM GOT DAMN TIRED OF SEEING THEM ARGUE AND U SIT DER and tell them to stop" my granddaddy said.

"Let all of it out since y'all wanna argue every damn Christmas" my grandma said.

"Kennedy shut the fuck up go hop back on the pole. U and Malaysia, oh wait oops my bad I forgot grandma and grandpa didn't know about it" Shayla said.

I looked at grandma and grandpa and they looked disappointed.

"Why u so quiet Laysia?? Can't got ur tongue" she said then I pushed my chair back and got up.

I seen Ken run up so I did too. But Dolph grabbed her before she can launch at Shayla.

I launched across the table but key caught my ass before I did and tried to take me out the room.

"BITCH WE DID WHAT WE HAD TO. WAS U DOING IT?? WAS U HELPING OUR FAMILY?? NO U LEFT OFF TO CHASE UR DREAM BUT I STAYED BACK TO HELP OUR DAMN FAMILY" I said with tears coming down my face.

"Bae calm down come on" Key said.

"Nah move since we getting everything off our chest bitch sit tf down and buckle up" I said grabbing the knife out the turkey and I stabbed the table.

"Aaliyah, take ur cousins and go upstairs" i told them Nd they ran.

I sat down and stared at her.

"Bitch u acting like stripping was the only job" she said laughing.

"Actually bitch it was." Ariel said.

"Well bitch I really wasn't talking to u" she said.

"Well bitch I was talking to u" Ariel said.

"I stripped to get my family where we are now bitch did u ever help?? NO U DIDNT INSTEAD U SUCKED UR WAY INTO COLLEGE AND TO GET THAT LIL MANSION U HAVE" I said.

"Nah bitch my brain got my to college and my degrees got me that big ass house hoe don't get me confused with u. Ouu tell everybody how u got that lil extra money u got stashed away. Lol" Shay said.

"Bitch Ian do shit I worked for my money fuck is u talking abt" I said looking confused.

"Lol didn't u just fuck g Herbo for his money" she said and my blood instantly began to boil.

"Lol sissy see that's where u got me fucked up at sweetie. He was broke when I was with him until he started getting money see money change folks that's why I was trying to leave. Oh and can't fuck a nigga for money if I'm still a Virgin lol unlike u" I said and everybody was shocked.

"Bitch u still a virgin??" Rockelle asked.

"Bitch u is ly-" she said but I cut her off.

"BITCH SHUT UP, SINCE WE LAYING EVERYTHING ON THE FUCKING TABLE BITCH. LETS START SHALL WE.. see bitch u made me get outta motherfucking character in front of my nigga and Dolph. My apologies guys" I said to them and Key was sitting there shocked.

"Okay bitch let's start. TELL EVERYBODY ABOUT THAT ABORTION BITCH"