"Nice to meet u 2 pretty lady" she said hugging me.

I met some more of his family members. Everything was a cool breeze his folks was nice cool ass people it's just my family I'm concerned about.

We sat and talked with them and gave them they gifts and ate.

It was now 7.

We said our goodbyes and hugged everybody and headed to Kennedy house.

We arrived. "Bae u ready?" I asked.

"Girl I am not scared like u come on bae" he said grabbing my hand and he opened my door and helped me out the car.

We walked in the house.

"TEETEEEEE" I seen Aaliyah running my way.

"Hey teetee Baby" I said hugging her.

"Teetee it's key glock" she said smiling.

"How u know??" I asked her.

"Because I listen to his music" she said and he laughed.

"Well Aaliyah u already know who this is, Key meet Aaliyah" I said.

"Nice to meet u little one" he said.

She was blushing.

"Okay lil nigga this my nigga Aht aht get ur eyes off him" I said and she giggled.

We walked into the kitchen and I seen my momma and Kennedy in the kitchen cooking.

"HEYYY BITCHESSSS" I said and my momma popped me.

"Don't be cussing on the lord's birthday" she said then she looked at Markeyvius.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD IS THAT KEY GLOCK??" She screamed.

"But u just told her not to cuss mama calm down yes it's key glock and Dolph is in the living room calm down urs not dreaming" Kennedy told her.

"Girl shut your coke bottle built ass up" she said and we laughed.

"I'm Key, Nice to meet u" he said.

"I'm Mama King, Nice to meet u too" she said blushing.

"How many damn times am I gon have to tell y'all motherfuckers to stop blushing over my nigga" I said and mama popped me.

"Girl she did the same shit to dolph" Kennedy said chopping up cucumbers.

"Shut up nigga go say hey to the rest of the family y'all" she said as she finished cooking with Kennedy.

I introduced him to the rest of the family and he went to chill with dolph and I went in the kitchen and helped momma and Kennedy set the table then Ariel walked in and helped us.

"A bitch ready to eat" Ariel said.

"Y'all go tell everybody to wash up the food almost done" my momma told us.

"Ight bet" me and Ariel said.

"YALL GO WASH UP DINNER FINNA BE READY IN A FEW MINS" Ariel yelled out and everybody went to wash up.

I N S E R C U R E | Key Glock FanFictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara