; pyrocynical

omg,,,i'm not like other girls🤪 i like billie eilish and i play video games hahahahaha!!🤪

so, anyways, i'm done having a mental breakdown.

mentions of blood and murder.

angst + murder | title: mine. forever.
- - -

Niall was acting weird ever since the murders began happening. you couldn't blame him, everything felt unsafe in the small city that the both of you were living in. the first to die was the barista in the café that you usually get both, yours and Niall's, coffee at. he died a gruesome way, as the police say; he was stabbed multiple times in the chest and had his guts pulled out from where it was to be wrapped around his neck.

the second was the cashier in the grocery store you'd shop in weekly. his death wasn't as bad as the first guy–he was pushed off the bridge when he was walking home, resulting to his neck being snapped harshly. the last, and most recent, was your neighbor, who just moved in two months ago. she was drowned in her own swimming pool and her body had cuts all over them before the killer dumped her in the river.

"you okay there, babe?" you asked Niall as you sat besides him on his bed, softly rubbing his back as he looked at you. his eyes were bloodshot, almost as if he wasn't getting enough sleep like he should be, and his breathing was ragged. he swallowed a lump in his throat and nodded slowly, "y-yeah, a bit sick."

you could see right through him. he was lying, there was something he wasn't telling you. "well, do you want me to cuddle with you while you rest?" as soon as you asked, Niall nodded and you kissed his forehead before laying on the bed while he laid besides you; burying his face in the crook of your neck as his arms snaked around your waist.

"i'm sorry," he whispered. you ran a hand through his hair, humming softly, "it's okay, Niall. you'll be fine." you assured, playing with his hair as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

"i'm really sorry, Y/n."

"i love you, rest now."

- - -

you woke up in the middle of the night, panicking when you felt Niall wasn't besides you. you sat up, throwing the covers to the other side of the bed as you quickly slipped on your slippers. "Niall?" you called out as you stood up and walked towards the door. as you were about to grab the doorknob, the door slowly opened.

Niall stood in front of you, remorse and regret in his eyes. you reached out to him but he stepped away from your grasp, "Niall? what's wrong?" you asked, furrowing your eyebrows.

the room was dark, only the lampshade on his nightstand was dimly lighting the room. "Niall? talk to me, babe." you said, hoping he'd respond. he looked at you and frowned, putting a hand on your cheek–his palm was wet and his fingers were shaking.

"i- please, run away from me." he said, caressing your cheek. you furrowed your eyebrows even more as he reached for the light switch.

"Oh my god."

Niall stood in front of you, the lights brightly shining down on him, his shirt was drenched in blood and so were his hands. you placed a finger on your cheek and pulled it away, looking at it with fear. you had someone's blood on your face. someone whom your boyfriend innocently killed.

"i don't deserve you, Y/n. neither do they. you are the sweetest angel on earth," he smiled sinisterly. you noticed something shining from his other hand and your eyes widened as the blood-covered knife was illuminating with the light. "oh, such a darling being. no wonder why they all wanted you for themselves." he laughed; a humorless and menacing laugh.

"i want you all to myself, Y/n. is that really," he pointed the knife at you. "hard to understand?"

you couldn't move, still in shock. you were frozen; unable to think of an escape plan away from him.

"i'm giving you a chance, Y/n!" he shouted, making you flinch at his harsh tone. he fell to the wooden floor on his knees, clutching his head in between his arms, "i want you to run away so i don't have to kill you as well!" he screamed.

everything was silent. only Niall's heavy breathing was heard and then-

"five..." you dashed your way out of the door, running as fast as you could to the front door without looking back.

you felt betrayed, angry, sad, and heartbroken. the boy that you loved the most was behind all these killings against innocent people. your emotions were all over the place; you felt crying and shouting, but you were too afraid of stopping.

"one." Niall stood up from the floor, the knife still in hand as he began chasing you down the corridor.

as you were about to climb down the stairs, Niall wrapped his arm around your neck while he firmly pressed the tip of the knife against your stomach. he sniffed your hair, laughing as he breathed in deeply, "you smell lovely, by the way."

"no, Niall! please!" you pleaded, struggling out of his grip. he hushed you, tightening his hold of you, "i'm sorry, Y/n. i am," you felt a stinging pain throughout your body as Niall plunged the knife into your stomach. "so sorry. i love you. i promise we'll be together soon. i love you."

you slowly closed your eyes and fell into his arms.

"i love you, rest now."

- - -

i can't take niall seriously at all

like,,,imagine being hunted down by him as a serial killer and then you turn around and see this

why am i laughing?? i fucking hate him >:((