; quackityhq (3)

will be publishing another social media fanfic about Quackity ;))

!! spoilers for Endgame !!

angst + fluff | title: hers, an avenger au

You walked out of the ship, after losing to Thanos and losing Alex, you fell into a depressive state ever since the three of you, Nebula, Tony, and you, were stuck in the ship until Carol, Captain Marvel, helped you down to Midgard. You looked up, seeing Steve walking towards you with arms wide open. You launched yourself towards him, crying into his chest as he ran a hand down your back.

"We lost, Cap," You said in hushed tone, tears running down your cheeks. "I know." He replied, comfortingly hugging you as he led you inside the Avengers HQ. Natasha led you to a spare room, making sure you were comfortable enough before leaving to get you something to eat. You stared at the flickering lightbulb, stretching your hand towards it, green dust floating around your fingers.

"The sun will rise on us again."

"I love you."

"None of this wasn't your fault."

"I'm sorry too, kid."

You clenched your hand and the light went out before you tapped on air, making it shine again. You sighed, looking at the window and watched as the leaves in the tree swayed by. You closed your eyes as you buried the back of your head on the pillows.

"Have I told you about that time my friend, Aksel, shaved his hair off?" Alex's giddy voice filled your ears. You smiled at him as you leaned against his chest, looking up the stars, your backs against the soft fabric on the green grass, "No, tell me about it." You looked up to him, seeing how he is focused on his story.

He would laugh at various moments, using his hands to gesture what he was saying, and his eyes were full of stars of their own. "And then he-"

"I love you," You blurted out, making Alex stop his words. He looked at you and smiled, placing a kiss on your lips, "I love you 3000."

"3000?" You giggled, raising an eyebrow. Alex shrugged, "You're lucky because I only love my parents up to 1000."

- - -

"Thor?" Your voice pulled Thor out of his train of thoughts. He stood up from his seat, walking up to you in light speed and he instantly wrapped his arms around you, making you sob silently, "My sister." He softly said, resting his chin on the top of your head. He heaved heavily as you squeezed him, muffling out your cries on his chest.

The two of you were called to the lounge. Everybody was trying to locate Thanos for the past three weeks and today, they successfully found where he is. In another planet.

- - -

You stood in front of Thanos' severed head as you listened to Thor's heavy footsteps walking away from the hut. Steve clenched his jaw as he walked away, Natasha grabbing your hand as she walked out. You trailed behind her as you looked over your shoulder, looking at the peaceful hut.

You rose your hand, fire erupting from the palm and you aimed at the hut; burning it to the ground.

- - -

Five years have passed and Midgard, nor your life, wasn't the same anymore. It went by fast and dull. Thor was in New Asgard, doing whatever he is doing right now, Tony went on his separate way, Steve was advocating that people should "move on", while you and Natasha made yourselves at home in the Avengers HQ.