; quackityhq

yeeeeees it's my favorite boy

a sad one because i feel shitty for giving my heart to someone who broke it🥴👎🏻

angst | title: a letter for my love

- - -

a letter to someone who broke my heart,

hello, Alexis, how are you? do you remember me? because i remember you. i remember every inch of you, from your hair down to your toes. i remember your chocolate eyes; the way it illuminates underneath the sunset, i remember your smile, each sides of your lips stretched towards to this. . . awkward yet cute smile, i remember your laugh, the most silly laugh there can be, and i remember how you made me feel things i thought i'd never feel.

do you remember me? i remember you.

i remember the first time we called, your voice was hushed and it made my heart fluttered. we talked for a couple of minutes, laughing at "e-girls" and talking about yourself. before i ended the call, i waited for you to end it– but you were waiting for me to end it so we both laughed at it. the next day, i woke up with a smile on my pale lips and my heart did flips all day.

i remember when you took me out. it was just a few days before christmas, and the day after my exams. we went to the mall while we talked about how i named my dog after you. we roamed around the crowded shopping center, with you carrying around a yellow plastic bag with your jacket and a shirt you bought of your favorite band. we had to call my friend just to get to the mall, remember? it was a day well spent.

i remember when you told me that you were having nightmares and so i stayed up with you always. you told me you were experiencing nightmares here and there, so i assured you it would be okay. we talked about how you didn't believe in religion, and yet you strongly believe in God. you were spiritually strong.

i remember calling you again, we stayed up untill 2am just so i could tease you about your illness. you took it lightheartedly and teased me back. my parents heard me laughing loudly, so i kept quiet the rest of the call.

i remember when i helped you get out of a seminar you didn't wanna be in. i called you so you had an excuse to get out of that horrible place. you laughed and thanked me a couple of times before you went to the mall to look for the shoes you'd use for the prom.

i remember you giving me a shirt of yours because you said, when you leave town, i'll always remember you.

i remember seeing you in the hallway as i stood by to give you space, lifting up my red dress. you walked by, looking at my face and when i looked at you– you looked away. that night was also the night where my heartaches started. i remember seeing you down the hall, dancing with someone else in your arms. i walked out and went to my room, i took a bath underneath the hot water and just sat there to the point that my skin burned.

i remember you asking for countless forgiveness and i forgiving you over and over, assuring you it was okay. you then asked me to go watch a movie which i agreed to.

i remember you waiting for me by a store and you turned to me, i saw you wearing a shirt of my favorite band while i wore the shirt you gave me. we went to the movies and every minute with you felt so fast. you kept talking and teasing that i almost laughed out loud inside the quiet cinema. we went out to get drinks after. just the two of us roaming around, talking about things i never thought i'd talk loudly about.

then, i remember you drifting away. it was subtle at first, you were replying late and you seemed like you had no interest in me anymore but i understood because you were graduating soon, so maybe you were busy? i kept my emotions in and stayed quiet.

i remember telling you i wanted to let you go. . . did you stop me? sadly, no.

you didn't stop me, instead you encouraged it more.

all my efforts and my time were now being flushed out the drain. my heart hurts and it feels heavy. there are still somethings that i haven't told you and i guess it's better if i don't tell you anymore. i love you, Alexis. i love you to the point that it hurts so bad. i want to hug you and to see you again, but i can't because when i see you my heart breaks all over again.

you caused me to be happy and to be sad. you made my heart do silly flips and caused it to be broken. you are the reason behind my smile and the reason behind why i'm crying. i hate you but, at the same time, i love you.

everybody's been so supportive of me trying to forget you. i don't deserve them, they're too nice to me.

do you remember me now? i'm the one who you promised you wouldn't leave but where are you now?

i remember you, every inch of you, and it hurts.

Alexis, i'm in love with you and yet, you don't seem to care. all i ask is the Lord to guide and protect you and for you to grow into the man you want to be. i'm so proud of you for finishing law school, i really am. there's not a day that i am not proud of you.

i love you.

i'm forgetting you.

i'm letting you go.

goodbye.

Take care and sincerely yours forever,
Y/n L/n

– – –

hey, guys. i just wanted to update quickly because writing is my way to coping with a heartbreak. some of you may have seen the message on my message board and some of you may have not, but i am taking a short break off of wattpad because of personal reasons.

one being this.

i know it's stupid to be sad over a boy but he was my world, you know? he gave me happiness and i am wholeheartedly in love with him. sadly, he doesn't care.

so here i am, writing this chapter based off a letter i'd give him but i never did.

i'm letting you go and i love you, Dale.

aaaaaaaaaaa!! i hate being sad!! i hate crying!! i hate myself!!