Chapter 11 : The Heat

Depuis le début

My mom opened the door and waited for me, I walked outside and saw Jeremy looking around the neighborhood, making sure no unmated male was here.

"Jeremy!" I called out, making the beast of a man look in my direction. Wait what? Beast? Wtf Milea, this heat is getting inside your head.

My scent must've caught him off guard because he took a step back and shook his head, trying to not lose control.

"Get inside, before the other unmated males smells you." He said, his voice sounding tight and gruffer then before.

He opened the door for me and looked around, gave my parents a nod and quickly got inside the car, buckling himself before zooming down the road.

I cried out as another pain hit my stomach, making Jeremy looked over at me and turned up the AC in the car.

"Goddess Milea, how could you be so stupid, forgetting your heat like that." He growled out, holding on the wheel so hard I thought he was going to break it.

"I forgot Jeremy, with everything that's going on, I didn't think I'd be having one this close after JUST meeting my mate." I snapped back at him, which made him give me a look that said "Don't give me that attitude.", making me roll my eyes. Well, I'm entitled to be snappy, I'm in pain.

"Fuck! I'm losing control over my wolf, your scent. I - I can't." He said growling out, his eyes shifting back and forth from black to his usual normal blue eyes.

"No, no please Jeremy. Don't leave me." I whispered, tears started to flow out of my eyes. I reached for his hand and kept a death grip on him, afraid to let go.

He looked at me for a second before speeding up more, and not long after we arrived at the Palace.

Jeremy got out of the car and went to my side, opening the door. As soon as I got out a clang can be heard from my left side, making us turn.

One of the unmated guards out front caught my scent and was now speeding over towards me, making Jeremy pulled me behind him and caught the guard by his neck, choking him enough to restrict air flow, but not killing him.

"Do not touch her or I swear to the Goddess and the moon above I will kill you." He said darkly, tightening his hold on the guard's neck.

The guard didn't seem like he was going to back down, he continued to trashed around in Jeremy's grip, growling and snarling.

Suddenly a thunderous growl stopped everyone in their tracks, the trashing guard was now standing very still.

"SHE'S MINE!" A voice growled out, and in a split second Hunter's face was inches from mine, making me smile.

His eye's was midnight black with red specs in them, meaning that his wolf was out. He sniffed the air and looked at me.

He growled out and circled an arm around my waist, pulling me into his chest, hiding me from the rest of the men there.

"Take him to the dungeon. I'll deal with him later." He said darkly, still keeping his eyes fixed on mine.

He suddenly bent down and lifted me up into his arms, bridal style, making me gasp as the sparks filled my body. The pain was still there, but his touch helped. I nuzzled into his neck and breathed in his scent, calming my wolf down. Our mate was here, we're going to be okay.

He walked quickly into the Palace and took an elevator up towards the 4th floor, and walked towards his bedroom.

"I missed you baby." He murmured down, making me look up into his eyes.

"It was your fault for leaving me." I said and quickly groaned as a wave of pain hit me.

He smiled sadly down at me, pain clearly written on his face. He walked me into the bathroom and closed the lid to the toilet and placed me on it. He continued to run the bath with cold water and when it reached a certain level he looked at me.

"Ready for a cold shower baby?" He asked, making me nod.  He knew I wasn't ready to consummate the mating process, I just wanted to take it slow, and I appreciate him respecting my decision. I groaned and hunched over as another pain hit my stomach.

"Hunter." I whimpered out, making him rush over.

"Baby, I would take of your clothes b-but I don't think I could control my wolf." He said caressing my right cheek.

I nodded and he picked me up and put us both in the bath. I shivered at the contact with the cold water, I will admit, it did help, but not a lot. What did help however was how Hunter's hand was roaming around my body, making me moan out his name.

"Shh baby, keep moaning like that and I might as well just take you." He said, his voice sounding deeper then usual. His kisses trailing down along my neck.

"How can I not? Then stop whatever it is you're doing." I half snapped half moaned. However the bastard didn't stop his teasing, he continued to nibble and kiss every inch of my neck, making me moan. I turned my head to him and captured his lips to mine, the pain I felt before, long forgotten. My wolf was currently on cloud 9, happy with the fact that her mate was finally back to her.

The kissed quickly turned into a heated make out session, with our tongues battling each other for dominance, which I knew I would lose. Hunter suddenly growled out and pulled away from the kiss, making me and my wolf whine out, wanting more of him.

"Hush now love, I wouldn't be able to hold myself back if this continued." He whispered out, giving me one last peck. Instantly I felt the pain creeping back to me, making me groan out.

One thing for sure, going into heat sucks dick.

Hunter shushed me and continued to brush my hair softly, and it slowly lulled me into a sleep.

My wolf was content, I was content and my mate was here with us. Everything was perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO MY LUVLIESS,

I missed you all so so so so much, I really do. I missed writing, I missed interacting with ya'll.

I know it's been a while, but I just idk, sometimes when there's only so much of you that comments on the book, makes me re-think whether or not this book is even worth to write, like idk if ya'll enjoy it or not. So please do comment on this book so I can interact with you guys, because I absolutely love talking to you.

I'm so sorry if this was a short post but I'm writing it in my phone. I left my laptop in my other house which is out of town, so I do apologise for the short story. But yeah, please do

COMMENT

SHARE

LIKE

VOTE

And give this story as much love as possible. I love you guys and appreciate ya'll my readers so much ❤❤❤

-AT