27.) Lil Jelly Luce!

(wliflfokwvrudbw HEHEHEHEH)

When i woke up, Natsu was no where to be seen. He'd always be bothering me, or waiting on the couch. Since he wasn't there to wake me up somehow, i woke up later, and walked alone...I got a bad gut feeling..

"Good morning Mira!" I waved at Mira, trying not to look around and make it obvious i was a little upset.

"Morning Lucy! Natsu came earlier to meet the new member, he told me to tell you when you came in."

I sighed in relief. but my gut still felt bad..

"Well, where is the new member?"

"Right over there!" She pointed at a crowd of people, i made my way into the center where a girl with brown-and-light tipped hair was. She was really pretty.

"Hey! You must be the new member right? Welcome! I'm Lucy, it's nice meeting you!" I smiled a bright smile. She gave off nice vibes.

Still a bad gut feeling.

"Hello Lucy! I'm Serenaty! But you can call me Serene. So you're the one Natsu's been talking about huh? You're WAY prettier in person!"
i blushed a bit.

What? Natsu was talking about me? Ugh, that can't be good.

"Eheh, thanks! But you're WAY prettier than me."

She blushed and seemed shocked.

"Hm?"

"O-Oh im sorry! It's just no ones ever really called me pretty!"

"R-Really?! Same here😅"

We giggled, i told her i had to eat breakfast so i walked towards Mira again. I saw Natsu walk up to her with a two plates. Wait-.... NATSU DID THAT?! I turned for a second and saw Natsu eating with her. I sulked.

"Hey again Mira! One strawberry pancake."

"Comin' right up!"

I sat down and waited for a bit. My gut stopped. So why was it giving me a ba-.... is it cause?.... she and him... No No.. i-i don't care!

"Here you go!"

"Ah, Thank you Mira!"

I grabbed my plate and sat down on a bench with Levy and Juvia.

"Lucy! Did you see the new member! She's giving me rival vibes!" Said Juvia.

"Eheh. She seems nice! but she's getting close to Natsu so she needs to leave."

"L-Levy Jeez! Natsu's always friendly to new members!"

"I agree with Levy. She needs to go."

"EEEK! MIRA."

"Lucy! Aren't you worried she's gonna take Natsu away from you?!"

"Wha- No of course not! I-I don't mind if they get close! We're just best friends! S-So what if they date? It was bound to happen some day!"
I pouted and crossed my arms.

"Anyway, im gonna go on a job really quickly, i needa pay rent by tomorrow, see ya!"

I got up and made my way to the door.

Yeah! I don't care if they date! Natsu was always my best friend, HE STILL IS! I'll marry someone in the future and so will he! I don't care!

...

but do i?

"LUCY!"

W-What am i saying?! I don't! I-I don't care! I really don't!.... then why.... why.... why am i.. feeling... like...