4.) Celebrate!

I walked by a sweet shop and saw Natsu ordering a cake. I was confused by what he ordered, it seemed to be a chocolate cake in a box wrapped in red. I wanted to walk in and say something to him but i didn't know what to say. Why am i feeling like this? I've never felt like this around Natsu. I eventually decided to walk in and he IMMEDIATELY turned around and saw me.

"Lucy! What're you doing here?"

"I should be the one asking you that!"

"Wellllll, I today's sorta special..."

"Huh? Special?"

Special..... OH YEAH! Today's Natsu and I's -Lets just say 10th- anniversary! He seemed a little hurt by my reaction, but I smiled and said "Let's go to my place!" I grabbed his arm and took him in the direction towards my house.

I placed the box on my table and got the plates and forks. I sliced a piece and served him and Happy.

"To our friendship and FOREVER bond!" Natsu said!

"YEAH!"

We began eating cake and to be honest, Natsu and Happy ate 89% of it. They laid on the couch as they slept from all the eating. I walked up to them and watched them as they slept, NOT IN THE CREEPY WAY! but if i have to be honest, i was just staring at Natsu. He was just soundly sleeping, and for some  reason......

.

.

.

.

.

.

I walked up to him and just.... observed him. Im not sure why, but i just got closer and closer, and then all of a sudden, he grabbed me and pulled next him on the couch.

"N-NATSU!"

"Luce....?.... Oh... it's you... heh. No wonder i reacted that way.."

"W-What? W-WHATEVER JUST LEMME GO!" I yelled as he held me by my waist!

"C'mon... a little longer...!.....You're so... warm......"

"N-Natsu! H-Hey wake up!"

     He wouldn't wake up, HE WOULDN'T BUDGE! I simply had to go with it, i mean.... he wasn't that bad , he was very warm and comforting. I buried my face im his chest as i used his arm as a pillow. It was also useful since it was the arm in which the sleeve was longer. I put my hands on his chest and slowly drifted to sleep.

     I woke up soon after and Natsu was just grinning, while his cheeks had a tint of pink dusted on them. I was startled by him and accidentally head butted him.

"OW! Lucy!!!...!! That hurt!"

"ow ow owww!! I-im sorry!"

     I finally realized what exactly was happening and i accidentally snapped.

"N-NATSU WHYD YOU PULL ME IM W-WITH YOU?!??!"

"Ah c'mon! S'not that bad! You're comfy to sleep with.... it just....... feels right.... to have you next to me, yknow? Either way—"

     He then suddenly hugged me and pulled me closer to him while saying-

"you're so..... perfect?"

"W-what...?"

"whatever"

     He then pulled me in and we were face to face, i was panicking! i didn't know what to do in the moment, so i simply examined his face. His salmon pink hair and the design of his scarf. He just kept on smiling! All of a sudden, i felt something push me into him. I opened my eyes to see.... that his lips and mine.... were touching.,,,

     I felt him smile, and he grabbed me and made the simple mistaken kiss into A DEEP PASSIONATE ONE!! He then soon after broke the kiss. He just examined my face as my face turned bright red. He then whispered in my ear..

"I love you Luce..."

and i simply answered....

"I love you too...... Natsu..."

He hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said " Finally..... you're mine...."

"heh... i sure am..."

and i slowly fell asleep in his arms, not knowing that this was the beginning to a great life.