25.) What's Love?

"Lucy! What the hell is Levy goin' on about over there??!"

"She's talking about her everlasting love for Gajeel." I said, my face stuffed in a book.

"Well~" He grabbed the book.

"Hu- Hey give that back!-" I was face to face with him. I felt my face go warm.

"Tell me... What's Love?"

"E-Eh?... N-Natsu... a-at least back up.."

He seemed serious and confused at the same time. J-Jeez this jerk... why is he so dense? He took a few steps back, yet, he was still pretty close.

"N-Natsu... let's go outside, i don't like all this attention" everyone in the guild had put all their attention on us.

"Alright!" He grabbed my hand and took me outside towards a tree with some shade from the bright sun.

"Soo~?"

"Well, it's kinda like-... how you feel when you-... w-when you-.... like-.."

"C'mon Luce! Why're you stutterin' so much?"

I sighed.

"T-To be completely honest with you Natsu, I-I actually don't know myself.." I said as i fiddled my thumbs.

"Huh?! How do you not know?!"

"I-I know what it is! Just not what it feels like! Love is when you feel a sort of affectionate feeling toward a special person." I only know that from books..

"I was planning on finding out more about it from that book you're holding there." I said while pointing at the book in his hand.

"Oh! But why?"

"Because, i don't know what it feels like... a-and  i want to make sure of something..."

"Hm? Make sure of what?"

Crap! I forgot he was a dragon-slayer!

"U-Uhm.... to make sure.. that i am... in love.."

He blinked.

"..."

"..."

"Wait, you're in love?! With who!?"

"N-Natsu, i just said i didn't know whether or not i was!"

"Well, who is it?"

You..

Idiot.

"Hello? Lucy?... AHAHA THAT FACE YOU MAKE AHAHA- OW."

"You better shut up Natsu."

"Y-Yes ma'm."

He rubbed his head and pouted.

"Tch. At least tell me what it feels like!"

"I just said I didn't know if it was love or not!"

"Then tell me who it is!"

"J-JEEZ, I-ITS YOU, NATSU."