"The Warriors of Moon," I whispered.

Luna laughed lightly. "Yes, them. But not only them. If you ask Aries, he will refuse to say about others. If you ask Ceyphris, she will refuse to talk a word about these twelve. Cosmos created so many Warriors of her own, Lyra. So many. And to all, she gave equal powers without any partiality. She and her brother became better at ruling slowly, learning that ruling with an iron fist and mindless order would not benefit anyone."

Who was this Ceyphris? I had heard of this person somewhere. Would Aries tell me about them? Or would my memory answer?

Luna must have sensed my confusion. "When Cosmos and Chaos created them, they separated them immediately. Chaos and Cosmos knew what could happen if they all knew the existence of each other."

"You mean to say that Cosmos separated the stars she created or you mean to say Cosmos and Chaos separated their own creation?" I asked.

"Both," Luna said. "Cosmos separated her own creation among each other and from the creation of Chaos."

I nodded. "Okay."

"The Siblings separated them all in batches depending on their skill set," Luna said. "Think it like a team a head researcher would divide. You would create a team where at least someone had a skill, in a way all the skill could be found within the team. Depending on that, Chaos and Cosmos separated their top-notch warriors, creating a barrier between them in such a way that each team can never know the existence of others."

So... these twelve were not the only powerful creatures?

"After they did this, they began to create galaxies and more lives. After all, so much raw energy was left. While Cosmos designed stars, Chaos designed pulsars. Pulsars are what the opposites of stars are."

I had a very different definition of pulsars in my life. To put it in simple words, pulsars were neutron stars that neared its end and it had a pulsating character. Next, would she say quasars are stars' cousins?

Pain wrecked her body as the chains sucked another burst of energy from her. After the chains stopped glowing red for a moment, she regained her breath and colour surfaced to her skin.

"To this part of the universe, which comprises of about, say... a hundred galaxies? I don't know how Cosmos and Chaos divided the universe. I just know that this galaxy, rather the galaxy where Earth is the capital of this part of the universe," Luna said. "Not because my parents chose their residence here, but because Polaris is here. So, to this sector, the siblings decided to have very little pulsars. Imagine the universe to be split into two halves, where each sibling rules one. This sector is under Cosmos and hence, stars dominate here. And the pulsars you are thinking about are not the one I am talking about."

I nodded my head again. "We have very different definitions."

Luna smiled. "We do. This world, Earth has had only stars as its protectors. There could be a world where both stars and pulsars co-exist, where they both are given equal importance. There could be a world that acknowledges the cosmos and chaos in each one of them, yet a millennia-long battle could go on between the stars and pulsars. There could be a world that is so much like Earth, but instead of worshipping the Moon, they could worship the Sun and where Pulsars are its protectors. A world where their moon is shattered. You can never know, Lyra the possibilities this universe has."

A world that was a reflection of Earth? The name Roslyn struck me hard when I heard this. Did I know someone from there?

"After creating these powerful creatures, the siblings felt they had used too much energy to create these souls. So, after waking a few, they put the rest of the souls in deep slumber. If you go to the Origins, you will see quite a few first-generation souls in a stupor," Luna said. "It was around this time that Cosmos gave birth to her children and Chaos to his children. Don't ask how she gave birth or who her partner was. Some questions are best left unanswered. If you are very curious, ask my mother or if you get your memory back, you will know it yourself."