⎊ CHAPTER EIGHT ⎊

Post Credits

Lilly sat on the couch, head lolling into her lap.

She had been listening to her Dad drone on and on about his entire life for the past three hours, and like her new favourite scientist, Bruce Banner, who was already fast asleep the poor man, she was slowly regretting wanting to tag along.

Tony lay down on his long, therapist's sofa, still blissfully unaware of the two bored people as he talked non-stop.

"You know, and thank you by the way. For listening. Plus, something about just getting it off my chest, and putting it out there in the atmosphere, instead of holding this in... I mean, this is what gets people sick, you know. Wow I had no idea you were such a good listener To be able to share all my intimate thoughts and my experiences with someone it just cuts the weight of it in half You know it's like a snake swallowing its own tail Everything comes full circle."

He suddenly gasped, Lilly and Bruce snapping awake at the sudden noise.

"And the fact that you've been able to help me process..." Tony trailed off as he saw their slightly guilty faces, smile dropping as Lilly stretched her back, yawning. Bruce cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Are you guys with me?" Tony asked with a frown, lifting his head up at them.

"Sorry...I was, yeah, we were at, uh..." Bruce stammered, having no real reason.

"Wow." Tony said sourly. He looked over at Lilly who was giving him a sheepish grin.

"You too Petals? Was your Father's life story that boring?"

"Okay but I didn't expect it to take..." She looked at her watch, one of Tony's creations, "Four and a half hours?!" She screeched, eyes widening. Her loud noises re-awoke Bruce who had dozed off again with a start.

"Never expected my own daughter to do this to me." Tony continued.

"Dad." Lilly whined, stretching out the middle letter in his new name.

"And you," Tony said, turning his attention to Bruce, "Are you actively napping?"

"I was...I...I drifted." Bruce sleepily replied.

"Where did I lose you two?" Tony asked them.

"Uhh...Elevator in Switzerland?" Lilly replied, sounding more like a question.

"So you heard non of it." Tony said, disappointed.

"Hey, until five seconds ago I was flying over the clouds of Africa." Lilly said, rubbing her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Tony," Bruce started, "I'm not that kind of doctor. I'm not a therapist. It's not my training."

"So?"

"I don't have the..."

"What? Time?" Tony asked, making Lilly cringe at the slight hurt in his voice.

"Temperament." Bruce corrected gently, and Lilly got slight chills.

She had seen the footage, seen what this man in front of her could do.

What he could be.

" You know what. Now that I think about it. Oh! God my original wound -1983 all right - Yes I'm 14 years old, I still have a nanny That was weird..."

Tony continued to speak, Bruce nodding in defeat, head lolling back onto the sofa.

Lilly groaned, and got up, walking sleepily towards Tony.

"What? Why are you interrupting me?" Tony asked when she poked his side.

"Move over, I'm going to sleep if you don't."

꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫

Hey everyone, look at these funny little beans, being annoyed by Tony.

This was just a short little one-shot type post credit scene, not much to write but plenty of fun.

More chapters yet to come, be ready!