Chapter 11 - Blood Calls To Blood

Olivia made her way to the Hotel DuMort and up to main floor

Olivia made her way to the Hotel DuMort and up to main floor. The vampire guards didn't even try to stop her this time. Raphael was sitting on the couch, drinking red liquid from a glass. He turned at the sound of her entrance and when he saw her tear stained face he rushed up to her.

"What's wrong?" Raphael cupped her face with his hands.

Olivia shook her head, new tears streaming down her face. Raphael moved them to the couch, placing Olivia in his lap. He rubbed her head until she had calmed down.

"Tell me what happened Liv?" He grasped her chin between his fingers, moving her face so she was looking at him.

"Izzy's going on trial for high treason for rescuing Meliorn. Alec tried to use his parabati bond with Jace to track him but couldn't find him. He could be hurt or somewhere else. I don't know. Everything is just so messed up." Another tear escaped her eyes and Raphael wiped it away with his thumb.

"I'm sorry, amor," Raphael pressed a kiss to Olivia's forehead. She looked into Raphael's eyes before pressing her lips to his. She moved her legs on either side of his lap, straddling him, as they continued to kiss each other. Olivia moved her hands to Raphael's hair, his were resting on her hips.

A knock on the door interrupted them and one of the vampire guards stuck his head in. "Sir, the newbie vampire is here along with a redhead Shadowhunter."

Raphael groaned, gently moving Olivia off his lap. "Stay here," he ordered, before speeding off. Olivia looked at the direction he had left before getting up and following him.

Olivia found him in the front corridor talking to Clary and Simon. "Where's Jace?" Olivia directed at Clary.

All eyes flashed to her and Raphael sighed, "I thought I asked you to stay put."

Olivia ignored him, still looking at Clary. "He's hurt. We were in an alternate dimension and a Ravener demon got him. He needs blood."

"What? He's hurt!" Olivia said concerned. She turned to Raphael. "Raph, please. He's my brother."

Raphael looked at her a moment before going to a painting on a wall, activating a hidden safe and opening it to reveal a storage of blood bags. "What's his blood type?"

"Go for O. Universal donor," Simon said. Raphael grabbed a bag labeled O and handed it to Clary. 

Clary and Simon turned to leave when Raphael stopped them. "Yeah, not so fast." Raphael grabbed Simon's arm. "Stick around."

"I'm ambassador to the werewolves. It's very time consuming." Simon removed his arm from Raphael's grasp. 

"As of now, you've been recalled. You're advisor to the interim chapter President. My new advisor has to stay here," Raphael directed the last part to Clary.

"It's okay. Just go." Simon motioned to Clary. 

Clary looked at Olivia to see if she was going to join her. Olivia turned to Raphael, placing a kiss on his lips. "Thank you," she said, before leaving with Clary.