Manik: Pihu!

Pihu: Sorry bhaiyya, I was told by Cabir bhaiyya.

Manik: Cabirr!

Cabir: Sorry Manik.. Mukti ne kaha thha!

Mukti: Haww jhoothe!

Manik got up and took a handful and threw it towards Mukti, but she ducked and the paste reached Nandini's clean hand.

Nyonika: Manik! (sternly)

Nyonika came towards him, angrily.

Manik: Sorry Mumma!

Nyonika and the rest burst out laughing.

Nyonika: Arre buddhu! What you did was lucky for both of you!

Manik and Nandini looked at her, confused.

Cabir: I think I got it.. Shaadi se pehle, ladka ladki no milna, that's why white parda. Haldi, boy puts to girl before anyone else, is lucky as you no meet but put haldi.

All looked at him as if he spoke Latin.

Raj: Khoteya, tere grammar chacha ko kya ho gaya?

Cabir: Uncle, yeh hai Cabir Dhawan ka style.

Raj: Jeeta reh puttar, rabb tuhanu changi kudi dilaa de. Jo tere iss roop ko accept kare.

All burst out laughing.

Cabir: Woh karti hai.. (unknowingly)

MukNiMan: What?!?

Cabir: (realizing) Mein kuch nahi bola!

They ignored and continued applying haldi to Nandini and Manik. After that, the couple went to take a bath, in their respective rooms.

It was, soon, time for Nandini's chuda...

The pandit came and chanted some mantras and Shashank, Nandini's maama ji, gave the box of red and white bridal bangles to the pandit to purify it in rose water and milk

The pandit came and chanted some mantras and Shashank, Nandini's maama ji, gave the box of red and white bridal bangles to the pandit to purify it in rose water and milk. After 20 minutes, Shashank came and blessed Nandini and made her wear the chuda. Their eyes watered up. For Nandini, her maama ji was very special. And for her maama ji, as he wasn't blessed with a daughter of his own, his sister blessed him with a neice like daughter, Nandini. It was like giving away his own daughter, with the chuda. He blessed her and got up. Then, Mukti, Sujata, and Kaira came to make her wear the kalire. Once Nandini's kalire were put, she got up and Mukti and Sujata sat down and Nandini shook her kalire on their heads. It is said, that if a part of the bride's kalire falls on any of the girls' heads, that girl would get married soon. A part of Nandini's kalire fell on Mukti. And Mukti blushed as she also knew the boy, she'll get married to... Abhimanyu!