T W E N T Y EIGHT

Start from the beginning

"So, are you still staying at Yoongi's?" Jisoo asked to none other than Jennie.

"Well, yeah. My parents actually kicked me out." she said fixing her hair.

"Girl, aren't you a little chill about this whole situation??" Lisa stared at her.

Jennie rolled her eyes," It's their loss."

Lisa raised both her brows, sipping the coffee.

"Anyways, anything new in your lives girls?" Jennie rested her chin on her hands.

"Ummmm....i've been meeting Seokjin lately. That's it." Jisoo said.

"So, you're really over Hoseok?" Lisa asked.

"That poor thing." Jennie said.

"Stop talking like I was bad and he was good." Jisoo also sipped her coffee.

"Well, who knows? You never told us the reason." Jennie stared at her. Jisoo didn't say anything.

"Oh guys..." Lisa said excited.

"What?" Jennie and Jisoo said together.

"Bambam is going back to Thailand."

"So..?"

Lisa rolled her eyes," That means I don't have to deal with his annoying ass anymore."

"Oh." Jisoo said.

"Hmmm..so the last girl to say is.." Jennie said eyeing to Rosè who was silent the whole time," Rosie."

She looked up realizing she had spaced out. "What?"

"Rosie, anything new in your life?"

She looked down.

"Rosie...." Lisa looked concerned.

"Actually, i do have something." Rosè said,"I still can't believe it."

"Believe what?" Jennie was confused.

Rosè sighed,"I had dinner with Taehyung and his dad yesterday."

"Again." Lisa said.

"Yes and....me and Taehyung are getting engaged."

"Are you serious?" Lisa said.

"Rosè are you even ready?" Jennie asked.

"Honestly, i am not."

"So, you are telling me you aren't even ready for this engagement??" Lisa was irritated.

"Lisa....i need to think."

"Think? This is fucking marriage we are talking about Rosè." her voice raised.

The girls were shocked by her sudden tone.

"I'm having the most difficult time, Lisa. What are you being so rude for?" Rosè looked annoyed.

"We are having a difficult time too, Rosè." Lisa also looked annoyed.

"What?" Rosé said with disbelief.

"Oh, i've some other appointments too. I'll leave first." Lisa stood up, leaving the girls speechless.

Lisa stomped her way down the hallway. She couldn't help being irritated.While she was on her thoughts, a message popped on her phone screen.

Unknown:

It hurts when you're best friend gets what you want,Right?

Lisa stopped abruptly and stared at her screen with wide eyes. Another message popped again.

Unknown:

Oh, i meant about Taehyung.

Lisa could hear her heart thumping inside her chest.She decided to ignore it but just when she was about to put it away another message popped.

Unknown:

Want to make Rosè play a game?

Lisa read it with confusion. What the hell? She thought for some time about the message.

To Unknown:

What game?

She replied for the first time.

Unknown:

:)

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~