My gummy smile stayed on my face as I kissed her bye and ran out the door, ready to call Mr. Jeon and schedule a private meeting.

  To hell with you, Jay.

  I'm getting my life back.

——

I waited impatiently, tapping my finger against the table as I waited for Mr. Jeon to arrive at our meeting. Two minutes. Two minutes were left until six o'clock, and I was scared of whether or not he'd actually come.

Do I blame him? No.

He most likely saw the picture where I had his son in my arms, kissing his neck like there was no tomorrow. He most likely saw where Jimin was hugging me in my office instead of his son, just like we had planned to happen.

I had told Mr. Jeon why I wanted- no needed money so bad, and he helped me out by coming up with the plan. That's right. It was never even my plan to begin with. It was his.

Mr. Jeon knew how to get to his son. He knew that Jungkook loved music, and he knew that the company was something that he had always looked forward to trying out, which is exactly why he wrote that stupid contract for me.

He knew Jeon would say yes.

The door to my office opened, revealing the man himself. I looked at the clock, noticing it was six minutes passed the time that he was scheduled to arrive. Jimin let out a sigh of relief once the door opened. He smiled at Mr.
Jeon as he pulled out a chair for him.

Mr. Jeon gave me a questionable look before he sat down slowly and stared at me. "Why did you call for a meeting, Yoongi?" He asked me with a stern voice and scary stare.

I cleared my throat, making sure my voice would be strong enough to show some sort of professionalism. "Mr. Jeon," I started off quietly as I shifted uncomfortably in my own office. "I'm just going to cut straight to the point." I said as I looked at him, worried.

He raised his eyebrow at me. "Go on." He sounded annoyed, but I brushed it off.

"I am completely and absolutely hurt, and I have been for the past two weeks." I said with a shaky voice. "Your son absolutely hates me-"

"He has a reason to." Mr. Jeon shrugged.

I frowned at that. Fine. "Mr. Jeon, do you really think I'd hurt Jungkook on purpose?" I said with a hint of offensiveness in my voice. "I am freaking in love with him." I hit my fist against my desk. "For the past two weeks, I've been being blackmailed into hurting the person I love on purpose. How do you think I feel?"

  Mr. Jeon furrowed his eyebrows at me.

  "Is someone blackmailing you about the contract?" He tilted his head, a look of surprise forming on his face. "Why?" He questioned.

  I leaned back in my seat and calmed myself. "His name is Jay. He told me to leave Kook or he'll tell everyone. He's trying to ruin my life, I guess, but I have a plan." I looked up at him.

  Mr. Jeon's face was twisted as he looked at me. "But why would Jay want you to leave my son? What's the point in that?" He asked.