Chapter Four

Jungkook

  "I don't understand why I have to live with him, anyways." I complained to my mom.

  She rolled her eyes for the hundredth time today as she helped me put the last box in the back of my car. "He's your husband." She said.

  "Unofficially." I mocked my parents.

  I gained a smack on my head as my mom closed the trunk door. I whined and rubbed the back of my head as my dad appeared from behind the door to my car.

  "Well, you're still officially boyfriends." He stated as he held onto my shoulders. "Remember, flirt as much as possible, hug him, kiss his cheek, hold his hand, kiss him—"

  "Dad, what the hell?" I groaned. "You act like I've never been in a relationship before."

  My mom held onto my hand and then hugged me tightly. "Honey, you haven't." She smiled.

  I pulled her off of me and rolled my eyes.

  "Allison-"

  "Allison Gray from the fourth grade does not count, my son." My dad cut me off. "You haven't even had your first kiss." He said.

  My whole mood was shot down and I sighed.

  He's right. I've been waiting for the "right person" my whole life, but.. I haven't even gotten a clue where they are. It's dumb.

  I've always wanted a pretty girl, smaller than me, and I want them to have soft hair and pretty eyes that I can stare into while we make love for the first time. How wonderful.

  That'll never happen for me.

  Instead, I'm stuck driving to a CEO's house to live with him for God knows how long- just to spread awareness- even though me, myself isn't even a part of the LGBT+ community.

  How fantastic.

  I finally pull up to the driveway of his house, staring at the sight. Joonie was right.

  This guy is rich. How is his company dying?

  "Financially in trouble, huh?" I chuckle to myself as I park my car. As soon as I parked, a couple of men scatter to me and start pulling the boxes out of my car.

  I didn't know where they were taking them, but I didn't even care to look. I was too busy staring up at the house as I stepped out of my car. The men took my keys and drove my car off to somewhere random.

  I shrugged and allowed a man to escort me to the house. "Jeon Jungkook?" He looked at me. His lips were pink and plump, and his hair was dark brown and his eyes were so pretty.

  "Yes, and you are?" I ask the man.

  The man looks at me with a startled expression and smiled like an angel.

  "I'm Kim Seokjin," He walks up the steps to the house door. "It's nice to meet you."

  "It's a pleasure to meet you." I bow dramatically and smile up at him. He laughs a little and turns the door knob.

  "Mr. Min likes everything to be proper in his household," Seokjin whispers. "Don't be surprised if you see me out at a bar or doing something wild. It's my true nature." He winks.

  I smile and look at the big house in awe.

  "Your room is downstairs," Seokjin frowned at the floor. "Please don't take it personally."

  I furrow my eyebrows at him.

  What does that mean?

——

  Oh hell no.

  I look around the small room and shake my head. The basement floor was cold and the room was barely furnished.

  All it contained was a twin size bed and a side table. You have got to be kidding me.

  I stomped up to the first floor of the house and stare daggers into Seokjin. "Where is Mr- I mean Yoongi?" I ask bitterly.

  Seokjin looks at the stairs leading up to the seconds floor and sighs. "Right this way."

  Once I got to Yoongi's bedroom, I knocked on the door loudly. He answered after a while and looked up with no emotion at me.

  "What?" He spat. I glared at him and furrowed my eyebrows.

  "I am not staying in that room." I said loudly, causing his little house maids to stare.

  Yoongi shrugged and smiled. "Yes," he glared into my eyes and smirked. "Yes you are."

  "Bitch, I will rip our contract into shreds-"

  He grabbed me and pulled me into his room, shutting the door. His hand was over my mouth as I looked down at him angrily.

  "Shut the hell up, only a few people know about that contract." He hissed at me.

  "Oh," I smirk at him. "Wouldn't it be a shame if millions of people knew that you were using someone to gain attention?" I asked him.

  He furrowed his eyebrows and looked up at me. "What do you mean, Jeon?" He asked.

  "Treat me like a damn boyfriend," I said, grabbing his collar and pulling him in closer. "Or else I'll spread the contract." I pushed him away from me, causing him to stumble back.

"You shouldn't have signed the contract." He shrugs. "You can't change your mind now."

  "No," I smiled. "But I can show everyone the contract and explain your little plan." I said.

  Yoongi looks at the ground and sighs.

  "Fine." He frowned. "Hoseok!" He yells. About a minute later, a guy comes running into his room with a worried look on his face.

  "Get my lovely boyfriend a room." Yoongi smiles at me, so I smile fondly back. "Take his things to the room beside me." He says.

  The boy runs out of the room, leaving me and Yoongi alone. "Happy now?" He grits his teeth.

  "No," I state as I cross my arms.

  "Why the fuck not?" He grimaced.

  "Because my room is next to yours."

~