Chapter Twenty-Three

Yoongi

My eyes slowly opened, but I shut them tight as the light from the sunrise shined on my face. "Ugh," I turned over and buried my face into my pillow. Once I realized my pillow was warm and breathing, I let go and opened my eyes.

"Jeon?" I questioned, waking him up. He turned on his side and looked at me with his sleepy eyes. I bit my lip at the sight of him.

"Yeah?" He asked sleepily.

I rubbed my head and closed my eyes again. "Why are you in my bed?" I asked Jungkook.

His face turned red and his eyes widened as if he had been shocked awake in two seconds.

  "O-Oh you uhm- I was just trying to make sure you were safe sleeping. I'll go now." Jungkook threw the blanket off of him and ran to my door, opened it, and ran away.

  I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked after him.

  Weird kid.

——

  "Feeling better, boss?" Jimin smiled as I walked downstairs to eat breakfast. I squinted at him as his teeth shined in my face.

  "Park.." I said slowly.

  "Yes?.." His face dropped.

  I looked around the room and then looked back at him. "Why are you in my house?"

  Jimin's face lightened up and he smiled once again. "Jungkookie invited me. Do you not want me here?" He asked as he sat across from me at the dining table. I scrunched up my nose.

"I don't care if you're here or not." I shrugged. But why did Jungkook invite him?

"Okay then." Jimin squinted at me.

Jungkook walked into the dining room with a smile on his face. "I'm ready Jimin. Let's go." He said. He was wearing a black shirt and grey sweatpants. Once he looked at me, his eyes widened. "Let's go." He grabbed Jimin's hand.

Jimin pulled back his hand and furrowed his eyebrows. "You don't want your husband to go with us?" Jimin looked at me with a smile.

I clenched my fists as I looked back at Jimin. Every time I'm near him, he mentions the fact that I am Jungkook's husband, but it's hard to be reminded that we're actually together.

Jimin knows how I feel about Jeon.

"Why? Yoongi doesn't want to come. H-He has to eat and rest, and- and he—"

"Where are we going?" I cut Jeon off.

Jungkook's eyes closed and his head fell. "I wanted to talk to Jimin alone." He told me. I furrowed my eyebrows as Jimin looked away.

"Fuck Jimin,—"

"Hey! I didn't do anything.." Jimin pouted.

Jungkook bit his lip and looked at me. "We'll see you later." He grabbed Jimin's hand once again and started heading for the door.