Chapter 14

Deep breathing awoke me and it didn't stop when my eyes opened. Arms held onto me tighter and I couldn't see anything. 

Where the hell  am I?  

I turn over and notice bright red numbers reading 2:53am through the darkness causing me to bring a hand up to my eye and rub it. I look behind me and a dark silhouette fills the space of the bed I was currently laying in. 

"Shinso?" I question over his soft whimpers and roll towards him. 

A small glint rested on his features as the moonlight shown through the curtains. I could see tears that were visibly falling down his cheeks and could hear the sobs start to ring out. 

"Oh poor baby, c'mere, sweetheart." I pull him closer to me and he rested his head on my chest, wrapping me up in a tight grip. I quietly play with his hair and laid my head close to his. 

Shinso's breathing got harder and he held a deathly grip on the back of my shirt. An urge to just hold and kiss his face multiple times rained over me and I held his face with both hands now. I kiss his forehead, then his nose and cheek. 

A hand flung to the back of my head and pushed me down, forcing me onto his chest. I rubbed his side and stayed in the uncomfortable position, patiently waiting for him to be calm. I pulled the hand that still pushed my head to him away from me, laying it on his chest. 

I intertwined our fingers together and I could feel him hold it back, twitching every now and then. 

"Shinso, you need to wake up..." I started to shake him when I knew that I wasn't going to be able to calm him down in his sleep. A few more deep breaths slid past his teeth and he bolted up right when my shaking got rougher. 

"W-What?! Where am I-I? Get off me!" A hard shove pushed me back onto the bed and off of the male that was freaking out in the dark. 

The dip in the bed disappeared and I heard shuffling in the dark. Faint mumbling came from Shinso and I could hear him on the other side of the room. 

"Oh God!" I complain as the light was switched on and a very confused Shinso stood by the door frame. 

"What's happening? Why are you here?" He asks as I shove my head into one of the pillows he had on the bed. 

"I came over yesterday,I was watching the movie and I ended up falling asleep I think, It's all just a blur to me after that." I explain, peeking from behind the fluff and look at the extra tired purple fluffball that stood there, staring at me. 

A flush of pink hit his cheeks and scratched his head. 

"R-Right, jeez, my head is killing me." He groans and holds his head, rolling his eyes back. 

"Do you have anything to take for it? If not I have Advil back at my house that I can go grab." I swung my legs off the edge of the bed and I stood up, walking over to him. 

"No don't, I trust you going out at night by yourself."  He mumbled, gripping my wrist before I went out of the now open door. 

"Well then let's see what you have then, C'mon, Mr. Sicky." I hold his hand again, intertwining our fingers again and start leading him down the dark hallway. 

"Wait, I don't know my way around this house." I whisper quietly, turning back to the boy that stared back blankly. 

"C'mon, Mr. Sicky." He mimicked and let go of my hand. 

How dare you mock me, you unfinished teletubbie. 

I realized he let go and I become slightly sad. Shinso knocked me out of my thoughts by saying something.