Chapter 1

"I don't understand why I have to go." I mutter, slouching down in my seat and roll my eyes at my plate before adverting them to my father that was standing in the kitchen.

"You can't just stay out of school, you know that." He replies, keeping his back to me as he pours himself a cup of coffee.

"It's not like you're ever home anyways, you have to go play with your band." I sigh, standing up and put my dishes in the sink, picking up my bag as I walk to the door.

"What, no goodbye? I'm leaving for tour and won't see you for months."

"Bye." With that, I was already out of the door, down the street and making my way to school.

"I'm glad he's leaving, he stresses me out." I scoff, shoving my earbuds in my ears and stretch out a pair of wings.

They were long, black and fluffy. An ombre of red that matched my eyes tinted the bottom and looked like blood was dripping down from them.

I pulled my goggles over my eyes before anyone could see them and flapped aggressively until I was above everyone else.

If I would've kept walking, my ass was gonna be late.

I held onto my bag tightly as I brought myself to a landing that was rough infront of the school. I tumble, doing about two summersaults and land in a kneeled down position.

"Thanks for almost taking my head off." A voice says from behind me, causing my head to turn around. A blonde haired kid remarked, dusting himself off as I scoff at him.

"Good job introducing yourself to me like an asshole, gotta skidaddle." I salute and start walking into the school, watching as everyone stared at me but would look away when I made eye contact with them.

"Hey you!" I hear someone yell down the hallway I was walking down but I decided to ignore it.

A green haired boy approached me and started walking infront of me backwards.

"H-hey, I saw your...uh..." He trails off as I stare at him, waiting for his explanation for why he was talking to me.

"Sorry am I bothering you?" He asked, nerves obviously uprising and I feel my face soften.

His eyes move from one of my eyes to the other. I sigh and lift up my goggles, sitting them on top of my head and look back to him.

"I would guess not, but why are you talking to me exactly?" I ask him, fixing my wind hair and continue walking, leaving him trailing behind me.

"Well you see, I wanted to know what your Quirk is." He says, now walking insync with me.

"I have the ability of any animal I want, but my consequence is having the body part that makes me have the ability. Sometimes I can morphe into a certain animal." He doesn't answer so I continue while we reached the second floor.

"Such as flight, but my wings are permanent, I can't get rid of them or anything like that." I finish, approaching the door for 1A.

"That's so cool! Do you mind if I examine them, I'd like to do some notes on your Quirk." He asked hopefully as the door to the class opened and we walked in.

"Jesus, Deku, leave the new girl alone." Someone from the back of the class calls out and I stop in my tracks when I noticed our teacher.

"Good morning, newbie, go take that seat infront of Midoriya." He sighed, pointing to a seat somewhere in the middle of the room.

I roll my eyes and sit down, the green haired kid sitting behind me.

A hand holds my wing softly and I outstretch my wing over the other students heads on accident. A few whispers starting as they gawked over the size of my extra limb and I quickly retracted it, realizing it was only Midoriya.