Chapter 10

"Share the Mochi, Tsuyu." Shoji said brotherly and held his hand out. Tsuyu huffed in response but gave up trying to give him puppy dog eyes and handed him the box.

"I can't help it, they're so good." Her eyes light up as she takes another bite from it.

Shinso rolls his eyes at the pair and moves his attention over to the other pair sitting on the floor. Tokoyami and Doka sat shoulder to shoulder as they played a game off of Doka's system she had.

A quiet sigh left him amd his head fell into his palm that sat propped onto the table. Todoroki followed his gaze and stared for a second before looking at the purple haired male.

"Is something bothering you, Hitoshi?" The use of his first name caught his attention again, his eyes widening.

Realizing it was only the two toned boy, he rolled his eyes once more and looked down at the food infront of him.

"Why do you ask that?" He asked, not making eye contact with the male and pondered about what his next words were going to be.

A hum rumbled from the back of Todoroki's throat before he answered.

"You're quiet and very fixated on Doka, you seem bothered."

His lavender eyes shut for a second and opened once again. He thought about how he was going to answer him but just ended up sighing again.

Tsuyu reached over for another mochi but noticed Shinso's upset behavior.

"Is it because you like Doka?" She asked quietly and made Shinso cough on the air he had sucked in violently.

"Nyeh, no, that's not it." She tilted her head and looked up at Shoji then over to Doka and back to Shinso.

"You're a really bad liar, now tell us what's wrong with you." She moved around the table to next to him.

Shinso knew she wasn't going to give up that easily so he ended up explaining how he witnessed Tokoyami asking out Doka.

"You mean they're dating?" Todoroki asked, confusion gleaming in his eyes while his nose slightly scrunched up.

"Yeah, they are and I think that's why I'm so bothered."

"Jealousy get the best of people."

A squeal came from across the room and four heads turned to see what had happened.

Doka had her hands raised in the air as the words 'Player One Wins' flashed on the TV screen.

"Ha! Ive beaten you again, Tokoyami!" She giggles and kisses his cheek, slinging her arms around his neck.

A growl left from Shinso's lips and he looks away from the girl.

"Maybe you just need a walk." Tsuyu suggested and he nodded his head at her, rising from the table.

"I'm going out for a little while." He announced and Doka turned her head to him.

"On a walk?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Yeah, I just need some alone time." He replied and tried to breath but it became slightly ragged.

"Well if you wanna be alone, you can sit up on the roof." She pointed to her window and Shinso followed to where she was pointing to.

He makes his way to the window, opening it and swung his leg out. He stepped onto the dark roofing and pulled himself out of the room and onto the house.

A few whispers followed after him and he sighed, pulling his legs up to his chest. He crossed his arms on them and dug his chin into his forearm while he rested his head.