Chapter 7

~Shinso's P.O.V.~

My heart shattered before her very eyes and she didn't seem to notice it.

I watched as she turned from me and walked out of the bathroom that she left me in. The sound of the front door slamming shut hurt my hearing and I closed the door after I heard someone else had walked outside to go after her.

Probably Tokoyami, he seems to be so love struck for that stupid girl.

My hands slid down the door as I slumped against until I hit the floor. My head was spinning with thoughts, good and bad ones.

She's right, you're pathetic to even think that she meant what she did.

Maybe she's just hurt right now, she didn't mean any of those words.

You're stupid to think that. She doesn't like you as a human being, Shinso.

The sound of the middle school children laughed in my ears and I tried to cover them, trying to block them out. But it was no use, it was burned into my memory and no matter what I did, it will never go away.

She sees you like those kids in your old school...

"No she doesn't, that was the past and I promised not to talk to any of the people that treated me like that, she's not one of them." I felt a tear slip down my face and I pulled at my hair aggressively.

The one's that used to taunt you...

"Stop!" I cried to the voice in my head and I felt another headache coming on.

She knows that you aren't any good, she said all those things because she knows you're no hero, you're a...

"No, please, not again." I whimper, falling forwards, my hands catching me before I fell.

...Villain

My heart ached at the word and the tears fell from my cheeks as I held my chest tightly. I lifted my head and let out a squeak, sobbing loudly into the empty bathroom, listening as they echoed back to me.

I inhaled sharply, hitting my head against the door repeatedly and gripped my shirt.

"SHE'S NOT LIKE THAT, DON'T SAY THAT!" I screamed loudly, hitting my head again and lolled it to the side.

Tears fell freely as I tried to contain myself but the laughs and taunts in my head were hurting me.

~Doka's P.O.V.~

The sound of footsteps filled my ears. Dead leaves and twigs broke under the persons feet, I knew who it was.

"I'm up here Todoroki." I called down to him, catching his attention and I let my arm dangle off the side of the branch.

He grunted as he climbed up and sat on the same branch as me but was next to my head since I was laying down.

"I'm guessing Aizawa or someone told you to come get me?" My voice sounded annoyed but I tried not to show it.

"No, just decided to come join you up in this tree."

I nodded at his response, slightly confused by it but decided not to question. Sitting up, I turned my head to him and watched as he looked out into the forest.

"Why did you actually follow me?"

"You just need someone to trust and talk to, so what's happening between you and Shinso?" He questions and locks eyes with me.

"It's Shinso's quirk. He basically brainwashed me when we were at the lake, I don't really know why but it caused me to not be able to stand up for myself and I got hurt in the process." My legs swung and I felt a water droplet fall on my cheek.