Chapter 6

"Do you have bug spray?"

"For the third time, no."

All the girls were freaking out about bugs but there wasn't any where we were going.

"The lake should be coming up any moment." Aizawa said from the front of the class, causing everyone to get chatty.

Todoroki was walking next to me quietly, listening as I told him about how I did art and sold it to older couples. He didn't seem very interested so I changed the topic.

"Are you excited about the beach tomorrow?" His attention turned to me and a faint curl hit his lips.

"Yeah, but I don't like the sand, it gets everywhere." I nod in agreement and I giggle, noticing that we finally made it to the lake.

It was surrounded by green and color from the flowers, it was beautiful.

Everyone parted their ways to go get changed somewhere. Tsuyu pulled me to the side and we went into part of the wooded area so I could change.

"I told you to just put it on before we left and pull your clothes on over it." She scolded as I began to strip and put my clothes on over the bathing suit I bought yesterday.

"Yeah, whatever."

I shoved my bra and underwear into my bag I brought and stepped out to the open area with the lake again.

"You look exactly the same, did you even change?" I roll my eyes at her and she smiles back at me.

We walked over to the rest of the boys that were standing around waiting for us. I set my stuff down and stood next to Shoji who just so happened to be the person that was closest to me.

The boys started pulling off their shirts and walking over to the lake. Tsuyu was already in her bathing suit which was old fashioned.

It was green and white stripped, it was a one piece that had mid length sleeves and shorts. It reminded me of those old cartoons, like Tom and Jerry.

"C'mon Doka-San, you're bathing suit is really cute." I hesitated before pulling my shorts off and pulled my top off my head.

A few eyes began to linger my way and it made my face become red.

"Tsuyu, people are staring at me." I whispered to her and she just tilted her head at me.

"It's because they think you're gorgeous, look at Shinso eye balling you." My eyes traveled to him and sure enough, he was staring straight at me.

His eyes ran along my body while his mouth hung open slightly. That was the widest I've ever seen his eyes get before.

I readjusted my top to try and cover myself a little more but it didn't really help. Tsuyu dragged me over to the boys and smiled brightly at them.

"Isn't she hot?" My eyes grew wide as I smacked her arm.

"T-Tsuyu! Don't say that!" My face was probably the brightest shade it could manage to be.

"Fiiine, but c'mon Doka, let's go to the shallow end." She dragged me through the water to the other side of the lake and as we passed Shinso, she closed his mouth with her hand.

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies and it's rude to stare." She patted his cheek and I giggled.

I waved to him and it finally snapped him out of his gaze. He lightly waved back but was still in his state of shock.

"Ha, I didn't think he was gonna react like that to seeing me in a bikini."

"I've never seen him become so surprised like that and now he's all flustered." She pointed to a blushing Shinso that was being teased by Todoroki and Shoji while Tokoyami pouted behind them.