Chapter 3

Music blasted through my headphones as I lazily rode down the empty street on my board.

School was about to start in about 15 minutes and I was kind of rushing to get to U.A. on time, finding myself approaching a purple haired troll doll.

"Oh look, it's Fluffball McGee."

My words caught his attention as I passed him and looked back at his usual stoic expression. It stayed the same even as I slowed down for him to catch up to me and I started riding again.

He ignored me again and I just rolled my eyes and kept going down the road.

Once I got to the bigger city I picked up my board and let my wings free flying higher than any of the skyscrapers that I saw. I knew my flying was faster than my running so I'd make it on time.

As my eyes landed on the school, a car was speeding down the road under me, passing cars and running stop signs.

What the hell?

I start picking up speed, trying to pass the car but it was going towards U.A. at a faster speed than I was.

Who in their right mind drives like that?

It pulls to a stop in the front, a familiar purple fluff steps out and I land a few feet away from him, dust flying up as my feet touch the ground.

"Thanks for the ride, you can go now." He slams the door behind him and starts making his way towards the double doors.

I look back at the driver who had a blank stare before he drove off and out of the parking lot.

"Hey, wait a second!" I call, holding my board to my side and tried to catch up to him.

Shinso didn't answer as he kept walking away from me before I caught up to him.

"Who just dropped you off?" I asked curiously, poking his arm and kept at his walking pace.

"Don't worry about it, I don't need you questioning everything I do." He replied glancing at me before he kept moving ahead to get away from me.

I got a quick look at his facial features. His half lidded eyes that went with the huge dark bags under his eyes.

He always seemed to look so tired to me.

"Plus your class has a field trip sometime this week, you should be worried about that instead of asking me stupid questions."

"Excuse me, don't change the subject, Mr. Insomniac." I retort and watch as his face makes no particular emotion to my remark.

"I already knew about that but what I want to k-"

"No you didn't, I only know about it because I was invited to go from Aizawa because I was ahead of my class, he told me that he hasn't mentioned it to you yet." He cuts me off and finally turns towards me as we reach class 1-A.

"And I don't want you bothering me during the trip either, I don't want a headache all the time like you usually give me."

My jaw dropped as he turned to walk away from me to his own class.

"Stop acting like I want you're attention, I can talk to Tokoyami or Todoroki if I wanted someone to enjoy a conversation with." I scoff, rolling my eyes as I walked into the classroom that was almost all looking at me.

My face heated as I quietly walked to my desk which was behind Todoroki.

"Arrogant asshole." I mutter under my breath and sit in my seat.