Chapter 1-the fight-

Jimin then barges in the house...

"Dad!!" Hae Jin screams while she hugs him...

All their heads turn to jimin...

"Kids, in Hae Jin's room..." y/n said still looking at the photos...

"But mom-"

"Now Hae Jin!!!" Y/n yelled across the room. Hae Jin was shocked...she has never seen her mother this mad. The fact that she never saw her mom mad... she runs upstairs, followed by her friends.

Jimin watched his daughter run upstairs... jimin walks towards y/n.

"Don't you dare take another step, you cheater!"

"Y/n please let me explain!"

"Sure! Explain why you were kissing her?! Explain why you were having sex with her?!  God jimin! 20 years! 20 years of relationship and you'll just let that b*tch break us?! You just met her 2 months ago and you're having sex with her?! What are you gonna explain?!" Y/n yelled at him

"I was drunk!"

"Drunk?! So when you were kissing her in public, you were drunk?! And don't you dare tell me that you were drunk when you were having sex with her, I can tell it that you are not drunk!"

"...please y/n" Jimin walks up to her hugging her tightly... y/n pushed him away and slaps him...

"How could you?!"

"I did it for us Y/n! Don't you understand!?"

"Tsk....you did it for us...words that also came out of hoseok oppa's mouth when he broke his promise!"

"Can't you just forget the damn broken promise!?" Jimin said

"Don't you forgive me yet??" Hoseok said entering the fight...while he started tearing up...

"I forgive...but I never forget..." y/n said.

Little did they all know their children were watching them from the staircase

"Y/n, I did it for us! Please!"

"For us?! So having sex with another bitch is for us?! What do you want me to do?! You had sex because you were doing it for us?! Let's give Jimin a round of applause!" Y/n said making jimin accidentally slap her...

this I alarmed Hae Jin...

"Mo-" a hand wrapped around her mouth...

"Remember, we cant let them see us... you don't want to be scolded..."Jun Hyuk said... tears from Hae Jin's was fall... how can her father do this...

"Jimin!" The girls gasped running to her... hoseok punches Jimin.

"Jimin this is not you!" Hoseok yelled...

"Whoever that b*tch is, she's poisoning you! How could you do this to your wife?!" Hoseok continued. His son was quite surprised to here his father curse...

Tears from Y/n's eyes falls even more...

"I knew you don't like long distance relationships... but that didn't stop me from trusting you... you're not the jimin I know... you changed so quick..." y/n said looking at him with sorrow in her eyes...

Jimin couldn't look at her...

"Get your god damn things. The door is wide open for you to leave MY house!" Y/n said pointing to the door.

The others noticed the kids were on the stair case so they all walk to them and led them to Hae Jin's room...

"Y/n no no! I love you and only you! I was so stressed that's all please! Give me a second chance!" Jimin pleaded...

"...Leave now! Or else I would leave!" Jimin's eyes widened... y/n walks away...

"No y/n please!!"

"Let go of me, Jimin!" Y/n yelled...

"Please baby...don't do this... I love you...only you!" Jimin said hugging y/n from her back

"I want a divorce!" Y/n yelled across the room...

Meanwhile, in Hae Jin's room...

"U-uncle Hoseok?"

"Yes Hae Jin?"

"W-What's happening?" The 17 year old Hae Jin asked... hoseok looks at his wife, Rose... and then looks at his members...

"You see Hae Jin... Jimin is cheating on your mom..." hoseok said with a sad voice...

"Oh..."Hae Jin said looking down...

"H-he broke his promise... just like you did..."

"D-Do you know the promise Hae Jin?"

"N-no... just that mom once said that you broke few promises before... but she forgave you..." Hae Jin said sadly...

"I want a divorce!" Y/n shouted... all of them turned their head to the door and ran there...

Once they were there, Yoongi and Jungkook pulled jimin away from y/n...

Y/n runs to her daughter...

"H-hae Jin-ah... go get your things... we're leaving..."

"Where will we go?"

"To your uncle's..." Hae Jin nods her head and went straight upstairs.

"Y/n please don't do this to me..."

"Cheating on me is a mistake... but break your promise to me? You know I consider it as a sin."

_____________________

End of chapter