8.0: pictures

edited and revised

edited and revised.
...

[3RD POV]

Yoongi groans awake from a deadly throbbing headache. The male sits up and blinked away his blurry vison. Oooohh shit. It hurts. The man thought as he rubbed his head.

His heart stopped and his face went pale when he realized he was not in his comfy bed or in his room. His chocolate orbs rapidly scanned the luxurious looking room. It was bigger that his own room, waaay bigger; it had a black couch and the walls were a cool grey color.

"W-where-?" He stopped midway into his sentence when he felt his right shoulder being exposed. He ripped off the sheets from his body. He looked down and cringed at his attire.

He was in a XL baby pink sweater, black sport shorts and white socks.

"What the actual FUCK?!" He screeched as he pulled on the sweater.

Oh no. Oh hell no. This can't be happening. Where the fuck are my clothes?! Where am I?! Oh god please don't tell me I got kidnapped and forced into this! Please! Lord no.

He started trembling.

This can't be happening. This can't be happening. Where's my phone? Where the fuck are my stuff?! Yoongi panicked while he looked around for his belongings.

The mint haired male heard heavy footsteps outside the room and he stopped breathing, his heart racing.

The door flies open, revealing his Hyung with a plastic spatula in hand. Yoongi jumped, but then sighed in relief.

"H-Hyung, I-I thought you were-" "Yoon, did you sleep well baby?" Seokjin asked the younger.

"U-uuh yeah I guess." Yoongi answered slightly frighten and uncomfortable. Something about the way the older called him 'baby' gave the mint boy shivers, and definitely not in a good way.

"Umm Jin hyung? W-where are m-my clothes?" Yoongi asked the tall male as he stood up from the bed and hugged his figure.

"Oh, I threw those away because they were covered with vomit." the elder partly lied. Yoongi frowned hard trying to remember just what the fuck happened yesterday.

"I puked? But I didn't drink alcohol." Yoongi questions. The only thing he remembers was going to the bathroom and coming back. He finished his soda and got pulled into the dance floor by Jeongguk and then...blank.

"Don't worry about it Yoon. Let's have breakfast yeah?" "Ok-AYYY?!" Yoongii yelped when Seokjin suddenly picked him up and carried him out the room.

"S-Seokjin-" " I made crepes and waffles. Which one do you like more?" Jin asked as he effortlessly carried Yoongi down the stairs. "W-Waffles."

They finally arrive at the big kitchen and Seokjin put Yoongi on the marble counter. Yoongi watched the elder pours steaming hot coffee into mugs while he shifts uncomfortably on the counter.

Jin went to the dining table, which was already plated and set with breakfast. Yoongi got off the counter and walked over to the table.

"I-Is this your place Hyung?" Yoongi asked. "Yes-Yoongi, why didn't you wait for me to come get you?" Seokjin looked at him with dark eyes. Yoongi was taken back by his actions and swallowed hard. S-shit. Did I make him mad?

"S-sorry. I-I w-was just...hungry." Yoongi lied as he avoided Seokjin's gaze. The taller sighed.

"Sit down and eat." Yoongi did what he was told and started eating.

The pale male felt frighten of Jin for some reason, but shook away his fear.

Come on now Yoongi. This is Seokjin Hyung we are talking about. He wouldn't hurt a fly, and certainly not you! He wouldn't hurt me. R-Right?

Yoongi and Seokjin ate in silence. The silent atmosphere was broken by the mint man.

"H-Hyungie? Can I use the r-restroom?" Seokjin nodded.

"I'm remodeling the one down here. But the one upstairs works. It's the first door to the left." Yoongi stood up and walked upstairs.

He entered the bathroom and did his business. He washed his hands and closed the door. He was about to walk away but suddenly heard a soft thump from the side.

He whipped his head to the sound and saw nothing. He scanned the closed doors but heard nothing more. He trailed his eyes downward and caught a glimpse of a small white triangle poking out of one of the doors.

Yoongi gulped and slowly walked over to the last door, and looked back in fear of being caught by Seokjin.

He crouched down and inserted a finger underneath the door, in attempt to pull out the poking triangle. Yoongi managed to take out the object.

A picture?

Yoongi thought as he turned around the blank side. His blood went cold when he saw the colored picture. I-it's m-m-me.

He held a picture of him drinking a coffee standing next to the stoplight he uses to go home.

Why is there a picture of me in Jin hyung's house?

T-This has to be a coincidence. He can't just have a picture of me from three days ago here!?

He probably just took it for me and forgot to give it to me. But something's off. A-are there more of these? Nah, there can't be more. Right? Right?!

Yoongi shook his head and stood up. He stared at the door in front of him.

S-should I go in? W-what if Jin catches me? But I have to know if there's more. I won't hurt to just check. I bet he wouldn't mind if I look inside.

He extended his hand and grabbed the door knob.

Shit.

'I have a bad feeling about this.'

No proofread.
A/N: Hello Loves! I hope you are liking this story so far.
I honestly don't feel satisfied with how I'm writing this story. I just-IDK. I feel like it's not enough.

But anyway I thank you for reading and I hope y'all enjoy your day!
-NICO