The shrink, the caterpillar and the licenses

So, I was really busy (damn tests), but anyway, I bring you the next chapter, hope you like it :D

Izuku returned to the dorms and told Himiko about the face on the wall; she cackled as she thought the guy had to change his pants after that, until the vampire told her how the owner of the face shot out of the wall naked due to his quirk. Now Toga looked as if she was going to die from laughter, once she calmed down, she asked if he knew who the guy was; he did know, but he didn't want to ruin the surprise for his girlfriend.

Next morning, all first years were called by the principal.

"Students," said Nezu on a podium with a tea cup in his hand, the principal was seriously addicted to the thing, "I'm happy to announce that I made a deal with a very good friend of mine, which was that, after giving him the necessary funds to start, he was going to apply his profession on you, for free." He finished while sipping his tea.

"Principal," called Itsuka Kendo, raising a hand in the sea of students. "What's his friend's profession?"

"It's a secret, guinea pigs!" he shouted, spitting some of his drink. "I mean, dear students." He said more gently.

The students were seriously getting bad vibes from that situation.

"Izuku," called the principal, "I assume you have deduced who I'm talking about, right?"

"Yes, sir"

"Take us to him"

"Alright," Izuku then smiled sinisterly and, with his shadows, he took the microphone to then look at his peers, who looked at him strangely, scared or anxious. "Everyone, take hold of everyone. Did you watch Harry Potter? Well, if you let go, two things will happen, either you are devoured by interdimensional creatures or you don't finish the travel in one piece."

After those words, students and teachers took hold of everyone strongly. Except Nezu, he just climbed on Izuku.

"If you let me go, I will take you with me! SHINEEEEEEEEE!" shouted Katsuki at Kirishima.

Then Izuku opened the portal and they were absorbed by it.

When they arrived at Alucard's mansion, which now had three floors and had a gloomy look to it but not in ruins like before, Izuku saw a sign which said: "Hellsing, psychology office. We're on a mission from God to patch minds in 5 minutes or we give back your money."

"So, a psychologist, huh?" said the vampire. "I should have known."

"Since when is Alucard a psychologist?" asked Himiko. Izuku had never told her about it.

"Since he had to be one to empty his body of the three million souls he had."

"That many?!" yelled Toga.

"Yup, know you see why I say it's almost impossible to win against him? Not even I could ever hope to. Whatever, let's go in and get minds patched."

Nezu then directed, along with the teachers, all students towards the mansion.

"Deku," called Kacchan, now in the hall, which was decorated with portraits of Alucard, Seras, Himiko and Izuku, "you lived here last year?" his class A peers looked at him, waiting for an answer.

"Last year, this was a pen," answered a deep voice.

Everyone looked for the source and they saw Alucard, dressed as a doctor, but also wearing his fedora.

"Go in, patients, while you wait, my nurse will attend you." He said and then took Aizawa by the arm and tried to drag him.

"Wait! I'm not a student! Principal!" called desperately the teacher.