Izuku and Himiko

So, I was really busy this week, but I think I'll have more free time from today on. Hope you like this chapter.

Next day, Mei called Himiko, who, along with Izuku, arrived at the workshop.

"It's ready," said the inventor while pointing at a metallic case on her table, "I followed the design you gave me."

Himiko took the case, opened it and gave a look inside it. The costume was exactly as she wanted.

"Thank you, Hatsume," said Toga, giving the case to Izuku to store it in his pocket dimension. "It's perfect, if there's-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You're welcome," interrupted Mei. "Now go away, I have more babies to make," she said while checking a blueprint she took out from who knows where.

"Well, Himiko, today's Friday," said Izuku. "How about we visit Alucard?"

The blonde girl nodded, happy to have a new costume, she never really liked her old villain gear. Izuku then opened a portal and they stepped out in front of Alucard's house. When Izuku was closing the portal, he heard "God dammit, Hatsume!" from it and an explosion.

Then, when they turned around, the teenagers saw Alucard sitting in front of the fence of the deteriorated house.

"Hi Alucard," greeted both Izuku and Himiko.

"Hi, neophytes," answered Alucard, a bit down.

"Alucard?" Izuku looked weirdly at his master. "What's wrong?"

"I'm bored," he answered, "I can't hunt anymore due to the bet I made with Nezu. Even if I did, people are more careful nowadays, and even though I would love to fight all the heroes at the same time, I don't want to be a monster anymore. In this society I have the perfect opportunity to seem normal. I think I'm becoming senile."

"Wow, I never thought I would ever hear you say that, master," said Seras, who had been eavesdropping.

"Police girl, if I wasn't in this condition, right now I would be giving you some good spanking."

"Mr. Alucard," called Himiko." Why don't you try doing a hobby?"

"I don't think I have a hobby, girl."

"And what about a work, master?" asked Seras.

"Hmm...," the vampire thought for a moment, "you know, that's not a bad idea. That way I could also remodel this sty and make it a real mansion," he signaled behind him without looking, and the ceiling just crashed down. "See? I could just steal the materials, but I want to try and become a human again."

"I like the idea and all, but what would you work as? It has to be something that you like, otherwise you'll just be bored again and you may want to kill all people, and I don't know if..." Izuku started mumbling.

"I thought I had gotten rid of that habit of his," Alucard sighed while Izuku continued to mumble. "Toga," he looked at the girl, "give him a good smack on the head, if not, he will continue like this for hours and hours."

"Okey-doke," she hit him pretty hard on the head.

"Ouch!" he complained while rubbing the sore spot. "Toga? Why did you do that?"

"Mr. Alucard asked me to," she replied innocently.

"I like your girlfriend more with each day that passes, Izuku. And I know what I'll be working as."

After spending some good quality time, in which Seras told them how Aizawa had to change his pants because he laughed too hard when he heard the origin of the sexual beam, the teens returned to their shared room at U.A.