Searcho ando destroy

After getting out of the portal, Izuku quickly put Himiko behind him; just in case someone was irrational and tried to attack her.

"Midoriya, who's that girl?" asked Aizawa and prepared himself for a possible fight.

However, before the vampire could speak, Ochako interrupted him.

"You!" shouted the gravity girl and pointed her finger at her.

"Hi Ochako," greeted Toga, "hi Tsu," added after seeing the frog girl. "Sorry for the blood thingy and your tongue."

"What's Uraraka talking about?" asked Mandalay, not taking her eyes off the blonde girl.

"She's a villain! She was the one who sucked my blood and made that cut on Tsu's tongue!"

Obviously, the heroes were angry and took defensive positions.

"Stop all of this," said Izuku while lifting up his hands, trying to calm everyone down. "She's not a villain anymore."

"How come?! She attacked us this same night!" yelled Uraraka, hysterically.

"I read her mind and convinced her to leave the League."

"Are you sure, Midoriya?" asked Aizawa, putting down his guard.

"That's right Eraserhead, I can give you info, besides I only went to the League because I thought they followed Stain's ideology," said Himiko seriously. "And those bastards tricked me," she said tenebrously, "but my Izuku-kun told me the truth. So I decided to follow the only true hero besides All Might that Stain recognized. My Izuku-kun," she finished smiling and with a huge blush.

"If what she says is true, we coul-"

"How come he is your Izuku-kun?!" shouted Ochako, while several girls, including heroines, glared daggers at both girls. "I don't see your name on him."

"Yours neither, amiga," answered Himiko, mockingly.

"I'm not your friend an-"

"Ochako, stop," said Izuku." Himiko says the truth, we are in a relationship, it was her condition to leave the League," then he took Toga by the waist and kissed her.

"Midoriya, you're on detention," said Aizawa.

"Fucking shit, stop the punishments, won't you?"

"No," answered the teacher, bored. "As I was saying before being interrupted," he looked at Uraraka, who in turn shrank in embarrassment, "we could have Toga join class A. But first, I have some questions. Midoriya, why did you decide to do this?"

"It's what a hero does, he helps others, them being civilians, heroes or villains. Besides, her quirk is like mine and I know what it feels to have a 'villains quirk'."

"Very well, Toga, you said you would give us info. What was your objective tonight?"

"The objective was to kidnap Bakugou and try to make him join the League."

"Nothing else?" he asked, using his quirk, which made him look terrifying.

"Nothing else," she answered, scared.

"Then why was Ragdoll kidnapped?"

"What?!" shouted Toga, surprised. "Dabi," she said angry, "that damn rat."

"Don't worry, I've already read your mind, I'll tell them," Izuku said while hugging her.

"What's wrong, Midoriya?" asked Aizawa.

"Do you remember Handy?" he asked, he saw him nod so he continued. "That son of a bitch sent them fully knowing I was here, thinking I would kill all of them and asked to bring him Bakugou and if they couldn't, at least someone with a quirk. Apparently, they sent a nomu specifically for plan B and the guy made of mist was their route of escape."