19. The Zeke Dunbar Corporation!

Start from the beginning

Kasuki growled at the man above him while Delsin watched the man too. The man had an 'uncle' vibe come from him. His attire consisted of sunglasses with a black tint and a golden frame, a black coat with a dirty yellow undershirt, and several holsters for his ammunition and the pistol he carried. For his lower attire, he wore some light gray pants, with knee pads, one of them having a star design, and some black sneakers. Delsin raised his eyebrow. 'Who the hell is this?' He thought.

John narrowed his eyes at the man in front of them. 'Hey.....he looks...familiar....' He thought. Kasuki sighed as he just walked away, having already lost his 'client' and having said client reveal his fake items, he cut his losses and decided to find another sap to suck dry (pause). "Thanks old man, that guy was getting on my nerves!". The man glared at Delsin hard, though the teen was unable to see through the glasses.

"Old man?! I'll have you know I'm only 37!" He said. The Conduit user sighed. "Yeah whatever. Say, you know where I can find a....Zeke Dunbar? He lives around here right?". The man stiffened a bit. "Who wants to know? Who are you? Talk!" He said. Delsin glared at the man. "I'm a U.A High school student, here for my internship alright?! Now, do you know the dude or not?!". The man watched him hard, giving him calculative glanced before he sighed in relief, annoying the Conduit user further.

"Oh man! You had me worried kid! I thought I was being tailed by the government or something. Yep, that's me. Zeke Dunbar, head of the Dunbar Agency, at your service!" He said with a cocky showboating attitude. Delsin widened his eyes in shock. 'This....this is him....he looks so.....lame' He thought. The man now named Zeke waved his hand and walked to the end of the street to the lone house. "Come, follow me! Let's get to know each other, dude" he said.

Delsin sighed. "This'll be a long ass week..." He said to himself as he followed the man. As the two walk in the house, Delsin immediately got the scent of whiskey and cheap pizza that hit his nose. It was irritating him to no end. Zeke led him to his living area, where there was a moderate sized tv that played some reality TV show. He looked around the room to see the place in an absolute mess.

There was many empty pizza boxes and beer cans and bottles lying around, on the table was a laptop and beside it were DVD's to some...adult movies he'd rather not say. There was a blanket on the couch, ehich already looked like he got from a garage sale, which also means he frequently sleeps in the room. He was almost afraid to see what upstairs looked like. "So, you're my instructor?" He asked. Zeke nodded his head. "Yep, I saw you on that screem over There dude and I just thought 'Wow, so much untapped potential!'. You're good kid, so good, you remind me of an old friend of mine" Zeke said as he went to open a beer can.

Once he did, he pushed his arm out, offering it to Delsin. The Conduit shook his head. "No thanks, I'm underage....." He said like it was an obvious thing. "Oh Right! My bad, bro!" Zeke said as he chugged the whole drink down his throat without so much as a breath entering his lungs. When he was done, he crushed the can by slamming it on his forehead, before letting out a loud and long burp. Delsun immediately smelt the gas and nearly gagged.

'Onions....onions and ketchup.....oh, how could I forget the beer and pizza..oh was that a bit of garlic too......'
He thought, pretty much disgusted. "Yeah......Im leaving...." Delsin said as he picked up his bag and costume suitcase and headed for the door. Zeke widened his eyes. "W-Wait, kid! Don't go!". Zeke chased off after him, reluctant to let his first ever pupil leave.

Delsin, though, wasn't about to stick around with this nasty drunk and decided as soon as he left for home, he'd contact the school the next day to switch to another organization. While Zeke was chasing after Delsin, he noticed something sticking out of the boy's backpack. While running after him, he snatched that very thing from his bag, causing Delsin to turn around in rage. "Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?!". Zeke ignored him, staring at the item in his hand.