19. The Zeke Dunbar Corporation!

Start from the beginning

John laughed in his hosts head. 'Seems she's getting more bold in her attempts of gaining Rowe's attention. Hado better get the ball rolling other wise she might lose Delsin for good!' Delsin left after that, ready to go through the apprenticeship. It was a long train ride but not a grueling one as he had time to think about everything. About the said Internship, about Yaoyorozu's odd behavior towards him, Iida's strange behavior as well and one that was playing his mind more than the others was Hado's actions the other day.

'Did I come on too strong? Is it because of my age? That I'm younger than her? Or that I'm too average for a girl like her, who has, is and will be everything?' He thought. Delsin could honestly say, he wasn't an idiot. An idiot would be Kaminari, who although is one of Rowe's greatest friends in U.A, let his grades fall so goddamn low, the Electrification user was nearly facing expulsion for being this dumb. If it wasn't for he, Iida, Yaoyorozu and Midoriya, the class Council, to help him with his studies, he would've been expelled.

Sure, he was ranked 6th overall in academic studies in the class, so no, he wasn't dumb. But when it came to women and flirting, Delsin was the biggest idiot on the damn planet. He couldn't figure out their means of flirting and their weird ways of advancing on the person of interest. It was frustrating to him. So he didn't know of Momo's earlier advances towards him. Though he knew what he felt and it did feel good for a beautiful girl like her holding on to him like that.

But it felt exponentially better when it was Nejire touching him, which only hurt more to know that she might never touch him agsin, not after that night. Just when he was thinking about it more, the train stopped, bringing him to his destination. He grabbed his costume case and hopped of the train and exited the station afterwards.

He noticed that the street he was on was so populated, yet the area is so crappy. Its definitely the place where the town's brothels and drug dealers were in town but since it's the day, not many are around, only the more bold ones. 'So I'm in the town's Red Light District? Fuck....'
He cursed. This was bringing back a bad memory for him. The night he got shot.

The moment now was only better because it's daylight, he can see much better. Where he wqs living wasn't a red light district but at night, it's still pretty shady. Who knows what's lurking in the night? He past many suspicious looking people and a couple of prostitutes who eyed him lusciously. They all thought he was a older man, which almost everyone thought which made him smiled. He can almost get away with anything, well, until they decide to card him, mind you.

He was about to reach his destination, a house on the block that led to more houses, a lone man with a black trench cloak stepped in front of him. "Hey, you?" He said. Delsin raised an eyebrow, his guard up, ready to attack this man if things headed south. "What? What is it?" He asked. The weird man moved his hands to touch the sides of his coat. He pulled it open fast and made Delsin jump back, in his fighting stance.

Though when he saw what was inside the coat, He could only slap his forehead in annoyance. Inside the coat was full of 'priceless' watched, rings, earrings, necklaces etc. He was dealing with an illegal vendor. "So, wanna buy a watch? Or a ring? You know what you are? You're more of a necklace type of person?". Delsin groaned. "Look dude, beat it, okay. I don't want your fake brands of jewelry!" He said about to move past him but the man stopped him again.

"What makes you think that my stuff is fake? You don't know anything....". Delsin rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I totally don't see that jem on the ring, looks like those half assed mood rings you order in a school's scholastic ad. You're not fooling anybody!". The man looked mad, about to raise his voice but A another man stepped in. "Hey, will you stop it, Kasuki? The kid's right, your stuffs fake and we all know it. There goes everyone's bet that says you might convince a kid of your bullshit, even he knows" a man said.