19: The Heavenly Goodness of Chocolate Ice Cream

"What happened?" Claire rushes down the stairs and stops in front of Sean who was looking angrily at the wall.

I was already prepared to say some lie but I was surprised when Sean beat me to it.

"Father's here." Claire's demeanor completely changed. I had never seen her this upset. She always looked like a happy mother.

Claire swallowed. "You've seen him?"

"No, but Elise saw Mason." Sean glares at me, his eyes furious.

Claire turns to look at me, her face impassive. "What happened?"

"I bumped into him in the grocery." I shrug like it's no big deal, hoping that it's not.

"You did, but he called you." I look at Sean with cold eyes.

"It wasn't my fault he got my number from somewhere."

"So what? He stalked you?" Sean's jaw clenches.

"Maybe." Sean hisses.

"I told you to stay away from him!"

"He's the one who called me! What's so bad about him anyway?" I say accusingly.

"He's not a good person." Claire answers looking up at me.

"Okay" I say, sorry. I should've never crossed their family business.

"I'm sorry. I'll avoid his calls." I look down and bite my lip nervously.

"You better." Sean storms up and I hear his door slam shut and I involuntarily flinch.

"Don't worry dear, he'll come around." Claire rushes beside me and pats my shoulder reassuringly.

"I'm sorry for interfering with your personal stuff." I muttered playing with my hands insecurely.

"It's okay. You're part of the family now." Claire looks at me with kind eyes and I smile, wrapping my arms around her.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"No worries." Claire pats my back, she leans back and keeps me an arm length away. "Go to bed now."

I nod but still feeling insecure inside. Sean was mad at me that's for sure and before this day ends I want it to be in good terms.

I walked up to Sean's door and knocked gently, hoping that he would still be awake. I get no response, so I just opened the door and walked right in.

Sean was lying on his back staring at the ceiling. I couldn't quite see his expression but from where I stood I could see his lips were in a tight line.

I sat on the edge of the bed facing him with my head down. "Are you mad at me?"

"I'm mad at my father and the bastard." His voice blank and I frowned. Not saying anything, I grab his hand and squeeze, he squeezes back.

"I'm sorry if I got out of hand." Sean sits up and looks at me concerned.

"It's okay, it's my fault anyways." I smile reassuringly.

"It's not your fault. That bastard." He frowns and angrily spats 'bastard' out. I really wanted to get his mind off Mason, who obviously is a bad topic, so I quickly changed the subject.

"Heyheyheyheyheyhey, Let's buy ice cream!!! Oh! and CHOCOLATE!!" Sean looked at me like I grew two heads. Then I said, "Let's go. Now!!!" I stood up and dragged him towards the door but he still stood his ground.

I dropped my arms on my side and pouted. "I want ice cream and chocolates!"

Sean shook his head but grinned. "You know what I'm hearing?"

Indeed I did. I heard the sound of an ice cream truck passing by.

"Hurry!" I screamed and didn't wait for him to follow as I rushed downstairs and out to the front gate.

The ice cream truck already passed but I'm not giving up just yet.

It's white, blue, and pink color calling to my taste buds begging to be fed.

"COME BACK HERE YOU ICE CREAM!!!" I shouted.

Then it happened that the truck stopped. It was like angels coming down giving me a chance? a sign?... TO EAT ICE CREAM!

"Hey! Are you just gonna stand there?" Sean said.

I ran past him and ordered my chocolate fudge, with marshmallows, chocolate bars, crushed chocolate and chocolate sprinkles on top. A lot of chocolates. I know.

"Are you a chocolate monster now?" Sean catches up beside me.

"I will marry chocolate if I have to." I grinned thinking what would happen if I was married to a giant chocolate bar. But I guess my husband would die because I will eat a piece of him everyday.

Sean broke my tranced state by waving his hand in front of my face.

"Are you on your period?" Sean asks. I blushed and then fumes with anger.

"What the hell! You do not just ask a girl that kind of question!" I stomped my foot angrily.

"Ohhh... so you really do have." Sean smirks at me.

Can you imagine that. Can he not see that I am embarrassed right now but nooo... instead he makes fun of what happens to me every fucking month.

So I did what I had to do. After saying goodbye and I love you to my ice cream, I dumped it over his head. My ice cream shall be missed.

"WHAT THE HELL ANGEL!" He shouted.

I laughed at his ice creamy state. Ice cream dripped over to his shirt.

"Byeeee" I turned around and skipped back to the house.

As I landed on top of my bed I didn't care about anything in the world.

All I could think of was a world full of ice cream in cloud nine.

Then Sean barged in holding a cup of ice cream and got this, it was chocolate.

"Heeey... so what are you doing here?" I asked using my most innocent face and voice.

"Oh, you aren't getting away that easily, angel." He said with an evil glint in his eyes.

Sean smears still covered in ice cream but he looked deliciously disgusting.

He walked towards me like a panther in a threatening manner and being the smart ass I am all I could was lay there frozen.

Sean dropped on top of me and swiftly pinned my hands above my head that I didn't notice.

I just started at his blue eyes which twinkled mischievously, I gulped.

He leaned his head down and kissed me. Hard. My hands began to go lower but I sucked a sharp breath when Sean's hand stopped me. I look up to meet his lust filled eyes. "What are you doing?"

"You're not ready yet. Not now." He says carefully. "I want you." Sean caresses my cheek gently. "I know, but not yet angel." I giggle as I hear Sean growl and swear under his breath. I moved away from him and with my back to him I couldn't see what he was doing but I heard some shuffling.

"Where are you going?" I turned my body to face a standing Sean, shirtless and I felt a rush of color coming up to my cheeks realizing what I had boldly done just a minute ago.

Sean grins smugly. "Missing me already, angel?"

"No." I mumbled.

"Relax angel, go to sleep. I'll just clean up and lie down beside you after." I nod my head and I see Sean's eyes roaming all over my exposed shirtless body. I curled back on my side and let sleep takeover. The last thing I remembered was a warm hand holding my waist protectively before I drifted off.