Ch 41: Heartbreak,

Start from the beginning

• you were slapped across the face, the force of it knocking you to the ground with a whine. Everyone else around the camp immediately caught wind of this and started surrounding your beaten form. They all took turns in kicking, punching, scratching- the whole lot. Every tactic of physical abuse was thrown on you. Damaging you fallen body further with no slither of mere mercy.

Your wince, holding back tears. Your body was then once again covered in blue and purple while it rippled with beatings. "disobedient little shit!" One of them chanted. "You have no say!!" Another yelled. Your face was smacked against the now muddy floor as rain began to fall and plunder.
You curse in your mind.
Knowing fully well that if you spoke you'd further induce your abuse..

• a knife held at your throat pressing lightly against your bruised and bloodied skin. The knife sharp enough to cause a decent wound- blood tricking down your neck.
You bit down to contain you cries- whimpers just barely passing through your swollen and busted lips.

"You think you rule the roost here?" The person with the knife wiped off your blood and licked some off their fingers before smearing the rest on your face.
"This is all your fault.. tsk, how selfish are you?" They cackled, pointing to the tied up child being thrown in front of you.

"Thanks to you, we can have a little fun~"

A person whispered in your ear. Your weak body was heaved up off the ground- the mud mixed with your blood and puddled despair, falling loosely off your face and pooling around you.
You were brought down to your knees with your arms held together behind your back.
You leant forwards, your matted and knotted hair shielding most of your vision.
Your eyes filled with tears as you were held down forcefully and watched shakily as they brutally beat an innocent child in front of you. They did that on purpose.. your cruel punishment for speaking up. For attempting at ending all this madness...

You whimper as the child screamed for help- and then...their eyes scanned around until; they looked at you.
The child silently pleading for your help, but soon betrayal filled their tear ridden eyes as their back was stomped on. Their face contorting into the most twisted of torture and agony- Bones cracking and crushing under applied weight filled your ears and the muffled shrilled screams piercing the ground as a person forced the child's face to squish against the floor.
Blood started to pool around the small mangled body of the child- their thrashing movements and their gurgled cries coming to an end.
Silence now roaming the atmosphere.
Even the pounding, hailing rain quietened- or at least it seemed that way.

You burst into an even more erotic state of hysteria. Your tears filling your vision completely. You couldn't bear the sight of the child's unmoving crushed body anymore longer. They even still had the rope tightly tied around them. So even if that child had a lucky chance to escape... they couldn't because they're limbs were bound together. Almost stuck glued.

You shiver and whimper, looking down at the ground, hanging your head low as exhaustion both emotionally and psychically took a toll on your broken tainted body.

That was the last of it.
Everyone left you to lay on the ground surrounded in pouring rain and drowning in guilt. You felt ashamed of who you were- disgusted of the people who would harm another human being, In such a way to end their precious lives.
You chocked on your cries, soon ending them- you weren't going to show anymore weakness. It was pathetic to let those evil demons have their way. Yes, you didn't think of them as human- no way could a human being be so sociopathic. There were pure evil.
They were the devil even.

You curl up into a ball- groaning as your open wounds and bruised limbs aches immensely. Tears falling again, you mouth open in a shocked cry. The pain of your beatings being much worse this time... never had they been so aggressive on you. To cause unbearable pain that easily beat the pain of labor.
You could tell that you had a few broken bones, but you had to ignore it.
You waited until everyone had long gone into bed, hiding in their tents with the comfort of stolen goods.
Stolen goods of now.. the deceased.
It seemed like you were laying on the ground forever, it felt like all eternity.