Yandere!Cheater!Offenderman X Suicidal!Depressed!Fem!Reader

Start from the beginning

Since I was bored, I decided to go for a walk since today there wouldn't be many people around… Plus, it was a warm night. So, I also dressed up and thought about going to Offender and mine's favorite restaurant, since I couldn't go with him…

--------------

I stepped inside and greeted the people who worked there. There weren't many people at the tables..

I decided to sit on the very back table where we always sat with Offender, just to avoid people..

As I walked towards the table, I could see the figure of a long black haired woman in a red, short dress sitting there. I could see her sitting on someone's lap, kissing him.

As I stepped closer…

My heart dropped. Everything stopped.

Offender was making out with a slut, as she moved her hips moved against him…

I slowly shook my head and started backing while staring at him with a betrayed look.... Offender didn't even notice me…

I turned around and started running, trying to cover my crying face.

I ran to my house, locking myself in my room as I started crying my heart out.

How could he do this to me?

All this time, was I just a toy for him?

Like…. Did he see that slut better than me?

What about our dreams? Marrying, having kids, living a good life?

I guess everyone was right, after all.

He wasn't anything else rather than a fucked up, heartless rapist who only wanted to pleasure himself with women.

How could I not realize it? Gentle Princes only existed in fairy tales, not in real life…

All this time, our love had been a lie.

After finishing his job with Victoria, he finally returned home and smiled to himself. He opened the door with a smile, "Baby, I'm home~"

No response.

"...Babe?~"

Again, Y/n's voice didn't say 'Welcome back, baby' or whatever she used to say.

With confusion, he opened the bedroom's door only for a huge bag to be thrown at his arms as he came face to face with Y/n's red, crying and hateful face glaring at him.

"Leave this house now, and don't you fucking dare come back you ass hole…"

"WhatBabe, what--"

"DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THAT!!!"

"Y/n, calm down! W-What's wrong?!

He wasn't used to his Y/n swearing at him.

"If you think that plastic slut is sexier than me then go live and fuck with her all you want.. But don't you ever, EVER dare step inside this house again!!"

His heart tightened and he froze. 'ShitHow did she--'

She then grabbed his phone and threw it out of her house. "Hey!!" He ran to get his phone, and as he ran outside the house with the bag filled with his things inside Y/n immediately shut the door.

"Y/n, open the door, let me explain!!"

Y/n didn't respond. She left him to yell all he wanted. You would say, he was strong enough to break the door or teleport inside but….