Chapter 3

Getting pulled out of my thoughts as the male came back with a set of keys.

"Please look around and see which one you would like princess" he bows softly speaking, I nod and start to walk around linking my arms to Delta so make her feel better, walking down the rows slowly seeing the cages are so small not even even to stretch themselves out.

"When you clean this place up I want you to make the cages big enough to stretch in comfortably" I order looking at him, he looks down nodding. "Good" continuing down the row some trying to attack us others staying right back. Eventually I see a black haired and blue eyed boy, with his tail tucked in close to him and his ears pinned down in a scared position.

"Give me information about this neko" I softly asked staring at the neko.

"He came in last week with a couple of others, we have documents on everything about him if you wish to look at them?"

"Please grab the documents" I replied to the staff member.

"Right away" he runs off quickly, coming back in a flash. "Here you are my Princess" he hands me the document with everything on it. Most being blank as they don't have the information like his name.

"Open this cage" I say softly stepping back as the male rushes over getting the key and opening the cage with the neko boy still at the back scared. Bending down to his eye level I hold out my hand softly for him to take it, he looks me in the eyes but doesn't hold me hand, sighing soft I stand up looking at Delta.

"See if you can get him out" I say to Delta softly since she is a Fox I think it will be better for the neko, turning to the male I speak again "grab me a clean blanket" he nods running off again to grab a blanket. Walking down the rows again I look at each one wanting to rescue them all but I couldn't there is over 200 nekos here waiting for the Sunday auction.

The staff member follows behind me as another stays with delta, I look into the cages seeing another younger looking one, white hair, silver eyes.

"Is there a room we can bring these two nekos into so I may have a proper look?" I ask looking at the staff member.

"Yes my princess, would you like me to arrange that now for you?" He asks bowing slightly.

"Yes please, do not hurt them or I will be sure to hurt you" I say sternly heading back to Delta as the staff member grabs the black hair neko from her and leads him to a room as we follow behind.

Following the staff member into the room both nekos out of there cages as I see the white hair stretching in pain. And the black haired neko sitting on the floor not knowing where he can go as he looks around the room with very nice furniture.

Sitting on the couch in front of them they stare at me in fear knowing what I am.

"What are your names?" I asked softly as Delta sits next to me as I put my hand to her long hair playing with it softly.

"I'm...Jace" the black hair boy said softly I wouldn't of been able to hear it if not for my vampire hearing.

"I'm Zero" the white hair boy said but it was quite loud as if he wanted to act tough, I could pick up the hints of being scared and not wanting to be hurt.

"I'm wanting to save the both of you but I need you to work with me ok, I'm very caring and forgiving but I do have a side where if you don't do as I ask I will have to punish, I am the princess of this realm..." I say but am cut off be Zero.

"Then why the fuck are we treated like animals if you are the princess and are so caring and forgiving!" He shouts pissed off. Delta is about to get up as she growls low at him a flash of fear in his eyes.

"I have recently turned 18, I was able to do nothing at a young age and this is my first time coming here since my father allowed me to get a neko...well forced me to get a neko." I say, sighing as I continue playing with Deltas hair.

Zero stayed silent, I looked at Jace seeing he wanted to speak up but decided against it. I smiled softly as a reassurance. I get up and go to Jace with him flinching as I lean down to his level, as I put my hand on his head softly patting it like a child.

"As you probably knowing there is an auction on Sunday to sell your kind. I am giving you a chance to live your best." I say softly. "Would you like to come home with me handsome?".

Jace looks at me and nods softly as I smile down at him but he flinches again looking away, not knowing why Delta speaks. "He saw your fangs your majesty"

"Oh of course, I'm sorry Jace, unfortunately I am not old enough to put my fangs away willingly. But I promise you I won't hurt you." I give a closed smile grin. "So how about it, did you want to come home with me?" I asked again.

Jace looks at my eyes and gives a very slight smile as he nods, I smile happily as I help him up on his feet, the chain around his neck making sounds as it drags along the floor.

"I would rather die then go home with a fucking royal" Zero perks up sounding pissed at my offer. I could hear delta giving a low growl.

Using my vampire speed, I race to him pinning him to the wall. "That can be arrange right now slave" already knowing my eyes are red.