Chapter 2

Walking out of my room towards the front door I see Delta waiting at the door with my personal driver Daniel. He's been my personal driver since I was little and he had just taken over his father when he was 18, and now he is 25 so he has been here for 7 years.

"Hello princess" he jokes around knowing I hated being called princess. I roll my eyes and give him a tight hug.

"Ha.ha very funny, let's go save another life shall we" I didn't want to admit it, but I was excited to go to the auction house to see what was there, since I was never allowed there, but now that I am 18, I can go wherever I please. Getting into the car first with Delta getting in next, we all head towards the auction house.

Getting there after an hour or so we come to a stop in front of the auction. Looking out the window I see a very large building. Grabbing my bracelet that has the royalty crown on it I step out with the help of Daniel, and he also helped Delta out of the car.

"What would you like me to do my lady?" Daniel says in a professional tone since we are in public.

"Put the carriage somewhere close by and wait for me at the front door while Delta and I go have a look around, also keep your eyes and ears on the look out," I say with him bowing at me before getting in the carriage again putting it somewhere to park with Delta and I walking to the front.

When at the front I show them my bracelet and they look at me in shock before bowing in respect, with everyone else following their lead.

"I want to see your male nekos please, I do not care about behaviour just show me what you have" I say soft like any princess would talk. The male nods leading the way towards the back stage area with Delta following behind me.

Walking in a strong scent of odour hits my nose, as I cover my nose with the sleeve of my dress.

"This place is feral, you need to clean this place up, even if these are slaves, this place is unacceptable" I say bluntly making the male flinch.

"I-I'm sorry my princess, I will h-have someone clean this place u-up right away." He says bringing someone over whispering into their ear before the nod and walk away somewhere.

"I expect this place to be clean and smell nice by the time I get back, I will not have my auction place smelling this terrible" I add continuing to follow the man. He nods at my words before stopping in front of rows of rows of cages. "Turn on the lights so I can properly see them all" I order, being annoyed, he nods before quickly running off turning on the lights as I see all the cages are full. Walking down with Delta still behind me, the look on her face holding pain and fear, I give her a light squeeze on her wrist, as she gives me a reassuring smile.

My father got Delta here when I was just a child, she was out of control and wanted to either kill herself or kill everyone else, she got tortured a lot by my father, but something changed in her when I, a 7 year old had spoken to her I can't remember much but I remember her smiling softly at me for the first time everything else is a blank sadly.