Chapter 1: Just Friends

She was the perfect girl, i wish i could have her.

Those words floated around in my head while my friend Kiara was laying in bed beside me, telling me about her boyfriend.
"Are you even listening Ty?"
"Shit, yeah, your nigga ain't shit. I heard you" I replied jokingly. She threw a pillow at me and rolled over to continue watching the movie.
Kiara fell asleep early, leaving me to watch the rest of the movie by myself.

She's my friend but she looks so fucking good. I just want to eat her pussy. My thoughts were getting nastier by the second.

I tried to contain myself but she was sleeping naked. And her nipples were hard. Her body was so perfect; big booty, nice small boobs and she was pretty. Kiara was a girl you'd show off all the time.

I rubbed her thighs while she was sleeping, she let out a soft sigh. She didn't stop me and I was enjoying it. I moved my hand upwards til i was rubbing her booty and she kept moaning softly. Telling me to stop every now and then. I finally flipped her on her back and started sucking on her nipples. She grabbed me tightly and started moaning louder. I pinned her down and ran my tongue all over her body. She spread her legs and I was staring with my mouth open, practically drooling. Her pussy was fat and pretty. It was shaved, pink, and it was wet. I mean there was cream all over her legs and on the bed.

"Ty!" She shouted. I caught myself and I proceeded to suck on her clit. I kissed it and she jumped. She spread her legs open and told me to eat. She grabbed my head and started grinding on my face, I sucked on her clit til i felt her cum dripping down my face. She tasted so good. I continued eating her pussy, she tried to run, she screamed, her legs were shaking and she couldn't form her words properly and that's when I stopped. I had scratches on my neck and small cuts from her sinking her nails into me. She pulled me up to her face and she said she wanted a taste. Kiara's tongue felt so good on my face. She licked up every drop of cum off of my face.

She bent over on the edge of the bed and i had to stare at her for a while. Her arch was perfect. I put my thumb in her ass and she let out a soft moan and said "oh fuck daddy".

I slid my tongue into her pussy and tongue fucked her til i felt her squirting on me. I was soaked. Her juices tasted nice. I kissed her cheeks then ate her ass. She spread her ass and was grinding all over my face and moaning loudly and creaming on my chin. She loved getting her ass ate.

I went in my nightstand and got a couple vibrators. Kiara looked at me with a worried face when she saw the handcuffs. "Trust me" i said with a devilish smirk on my face.

I put the smallest vibrator in her ass and set it on high, she was moaning so softly. It sounded sexy and I started to play with her nipples. I handcuffed her to the bed and she stared into my eyes while mouthing the words " fuck me daddy".

We're gonna have a little fun. I told her. She nodded.

I put another vibrator inside her pussy and set it on high. She screamed out. I got on my knees and started to suck on her clit. She started screaming and moaning, calling my name and begging me to take them out and fuck her.

I had my strap on. I took off her handcuffs and slid the vibrators out of her slowly. She was breathing heavily and the bed was soaked. I took her into the living room and bent her over in the chair.