Frank patted his lap, and I curled up in his lap. He fed me my bottle and I sighed happily. Frank smiled down at me, running his fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes, feeling myself grow more tired.

I finished my bottle, snuggling up close to him. Frank carried me to my bedroom and I whined when he tried to leave. I pulled him into bed with me and snuggled close to him.

"Baby—"

"Why don't you wanna cuddle with me, Daddy?" I asked. "Don't you like me a lots? Don't you love me?"

"Of course I do," he said. "I just wanna make sure Jamia's okay and settled in and stuff and I wanna be there in case she needs me for anything."

"But I need you for my cuddles," I said.

Frank sighed softly, wrapping his arms around me.

"Daddy, how much do you love me?" I asked quietly.

"You're supposed to be sleeping, sweetheart," he said.

"Do you real love me, Daddy?" I asked.

"Go to sleep, baby," he said.

I smiled, snuggling against him. Frank pet my ears until I fell asleep.

The next morning I pouted when I saw an empty bed. I hugged Lola, pulling the blanket tighter around myself.

"Daddy!" I called.

I frowned when there was no response.

"Daddy!" I repeated.

There was again no response and I stood up. I went downstairs and found Frank cooking in the kitchen with Jamia. I frowned, going over to hug him tight as I buried my face into his chest.

"Good morning, beautiful," Frank said, kissing the top of my head.

I hugged him tight, nuzzling against him. Frank kept an arm around me as he finished cooking.

"Go sit down and I'll get you a sippy," Frank said.

"Daddy, I love you," I said.

"i love you too, baby," Frank said. "Go sit down now."

I pouted for a moment but sat down next to Jamia. Frank gave us both food and I frowned when he sat next to her instead of me. I moved my plate over to sit on the other side of him.

"Daddy, I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he said.

Frank and Jamia talked while I pouted. Jamia was a big neko, she didn't need as much attention as I did.

"Daddy," I whined. "Daddy, let's go play with my toys."

"I can't right now, princess," he said.

Him and Jamia walked into his office. I scowled unhappily at that.

He's my daddy.

I went into the office and snuggled up in Frank's lap. He sighed, petting my ear gently before he pulled away.

"Baby, Go out and play with your toys," he said.

"But—"

"Go," he ordered.

I whimpered, slowly walked out of the room, my ears pressed down against my head sadly. I curled up on the couch, watching tv. Frank came out about an hour later, Jamia still by his side.

"Come on, Baby Boy, let's go to the store," he said.

"I don't wanna go," I grumbled.

"Are you sure?" He asked. "You can get a new dress if you want."

"Don't wanna go," I repeated.

"Alright, we'll be back soon then," he said, kissing my cheek.

I watched them leave and immediately felt a ball of regret in the pit of my stomach. Oh, I should've gone with them.

I cried quietly, going upstairs to curl up in my bed. It wasn't for another two hours that they came home. I hid under the blanket when I heard Frank open the door.

"Baby, I got you a gift," he said.

He sat beside me on the bed, gently rubbing my back.

"Babydoll," He said softly.

"What?" I mumbled.

"Come our and talk to me," he said.

I sniffled and moved out from under the blanket.

"There you are, I missed your pretty face," he said.

I wiped my eyes, curling up in his lap.

"Jamia's pretty," I muttered. "Don't you think she's pretty?"

"Yes, She is pretty," Frank said.

"Prettier than me?" I asked.

"Baby," Frank sighed. "What's going on with you?"

"Nothing," I said.

"Are you jealous?" He asked.

My eyes watered as I nodded.

"Oh, Little Kitten, you don't have to be jealous," he said. "I love you and only you."

I leaned up, gently pressing my lips against his. The kiss was again soft and sweet and full of fireworks.

"Daddy, Do you real love me?" I asked.

"Yeah, Baby, I do real love you," he said.

"I real love you too," I said.

Frank smiled softly, leaning down to kiss me again.