I sat down on the couch, curling up under a blanket. Five minutes later Frank came down, his face still a little flushed.

"You're home early," he said.

"It was a bad date," I said sadly.

Frank smiled softly, going to grab some ice cream. I giggled, cuddling up with him as he turned on a movie. 

"Why was it bad?" Frank asked.

"All he talked about was his business and himself," I said. "He's just kinda selfish and I don't like selfish people."

Frank smiled softly, kissing my cheek. The doorbell rang and I frowned.

"I might've left something in Ryan's car," I said.

I got up and opened the door, seeing a girl standing there. She was short, but not as short as me. She had dark hair and pale skin and she looked scared. I could tell she was a neko, I could smell her.

"I-Is Frank here?" She asked.

"Frank!" I called.

Frank walked over and I hid behind his back.

"I-I ran away from my master, I was told you could help me," the girl said, tears running down her cheeks.

"Of course, come in," Frank said. "Gee, go run a bath in the guest room."

I nodded and went upstairs to the bedroom next to mine. I started the bath, pouring in a lot of bubbles. Does she even like bubbles?

Who am I kidding, everyone loves bubbles!

I finished the bath and walked out. Frank was talking to the girl, an arm wrapped around her.

"It's all done, Daddy," I said.

"Thank you," he said.

He lead the girl upstairs and I frowned softly. What about our ice cream and movies? We always eat ice cream and watch movies after a bad date.

I waited on the couch until Frank came back down. He sighed, putting the ice cream away.

"Daddy, aren't we gonna watch movies?" I asked.

"Not tonight, princess, I think it's time for you to go to sleep," he said.

"But—"

"Don't fight with me, princess," he said.

I scowled and went upstairs. Frank followed me, heading to my closet.

"Can She borrow some of your clothes?" He Asked.

"Who is she?" I asked.

Frank sighed, sitting on my bed.

"She's a neko who had an abusive owner," he said. "Her name is Jamia and she's gonna stay with us for a little bit so I can help her."

I changed into some pajamas, curling up in bed.

"Goodnight, beautiful," he said, kissing my forehead.

I frowned as he left. What about my bottle and cuddles?

I snuck out of bed and peeked into Jamia's room. Frank was sitting next to Jamia in bed, running his fingers through her hair. I scowled, going downstairs. I got a bottle of milk, warming it up.

Frank was in his bedroom now and I opened the door, pouting as I crossed my arms. He looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"You never gave me my bottle or my cuddles," I said.